What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Manly

Meth

Staff member
a little hard as I only watched it live, but I’d go-

3- Harris
2- Luke
1 Johnson

HM- Green, Fusitua, Maumalo, Hiku, Paasi, Mannering.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
1- Johnson (let’s not kid ourselves, we’re f**ked without him)
2- Maumalo
3- Paasi

HMs all round tonight. Special mentions to Mannering and Gavet finding form.

3: Ken (nearly 200m great starts to sets)
2: Green (great hands and pass selection in the tries)
1: Harris (153m, 43 tackles)
So hard to pick this week
Back 5 all ran over 100m
SJ showed some class and Fus did great things out wide and scored a hatrick.
Passi and Papalli great effort up front.
Mannering defense back to his standard.
Any could have appear on the points.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
3: Ken (nearly 200m great starts to sets)
2: Green (great hands and pass selection in the tries)
1: Harris (153m, 43 tackles)
So hard to pick this week
Back 5 all ran over 100m
SJ showed some class and Fus did great things out wide and scored a hatrick.
Passi and Papalli great effort up front.
Mannering defense back to his standard.
Any could of appear on the points.
This will do me... hard to pick

Blair

Coach
I've just got home from work. We won! How bloody ace. I don't even know the score.

3-2-1s after I settle in for an awesome replay sometime this long weekend.

Burns

First Grade
I've just got home from work. We won! How bloody ace. I don't even know the score.

3-2-1s after I settle in for an awesome replay sometime this long weekend.
Glad to see the thread active eh Blair? That way you know the result was good!

Blair

Coach
Glad to see the thread active eh Blair? That way you know the result was good!

I'm just over the moon with this result. I've cooked dinner, and skoled three cans of Coors to catch up with you guys (by the amount of typos in the game-day thread I reckon there's been some drinking going on).

However, I have to work again tomorrow, so that's it for me. It's cup of tea and see you all later. Sweet dreams.

Last edited:

ozenzud

Juniors
Bit off the topic of 3-2-1, but I was watching that game last night and thinking how much of an outstanding player Tohu was. But 15 minutes later was thinking about Green who was truely superb last night. Are Green and Harris the two best recruits for the warriors ever?

I know Price and Wiki were a great double but these two are great.

On form, are Green and Johnson amongst the best pairings in the comp? On form is the critical point. Thurston and Morgan in theory should be the best, but look at the cowboys?

Rich102

Staff member
I think the strength of all our signings this year is good, possibly our strongest. But I agree Green and Blair are standouts.
On halves, I think it is hard to go past Maloney & Cleary.

The Pa Kid

Juniors
Bit off the topic of 3-2-1, but I was watching that game last night and thinking how much of an outstanding player Tohu was. But 15 minutes later was thinking about Green who was truely superb last night. Are Green and Harris the two best recruits for the warriors ever?

I know Price and Wiki were a great double but these two are great.

On form, are Green and Johnson amongst the best pairings in the comp? On form is the critical point. Thurston and Morgan in theory should be the best, but look at the cowboys?

I agree about Harris and Green. They appear to me be players who are thinking about how they can win game while playing it. Very rear in a physical crash bash game.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I agree about Harris and Green. They appear to me be players who are thinking about how they can win game while playing it. Very rear in a physical crash bash game.

The key thing about that in Green’s case is that it takes that responsibility off Shaun and let’s him play what’s in front of him - and we all know that’s when Shaun cuts loose and tears sides to pieces. How good were his combos with Fus yesterday?