What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Optus have blown it big time for their future. They will be wasting their time bidding for the next big sporting event.

hybrideel

Bench
Even though he is a freelance journalist from Sydney, I'll bet any money that he is an AFL STOOGE.
That sport seems to be the only one from where journalists feel the need to either run down or compare themselves to Football, and they go out all guns blazing when World Cup time comes around.
As you said...…..f**kwit.
It appears that the bloke just doesn't like sport at all from his comment "Perhaps you can tell I’m not a “sporting” man. Like Bob Carr, I’d rather read a book than attend a sporting match. Or read a book at a sporting match."
Seems a bit weird then that he would be wasting his time writing an opinion piece on sport then.

Gronk

Staff member
FMD Japan up 2-0 in the second half. They lose to Belgium 2-3 in injury time.

strider

Post Whore
Poor buggers ..... at least they know how to put it in the back of the net a couple of times

TheParraboy

Staff member
FMD Japan up 2-0 in the second half. They lose to Belgium 2-3 in injury time.
Can’t remember who said it, les Murray ? probably a few have said it, that going up 2-0 is a lot dangerous than being up 1-0.

Theory being is the side down is gonna just attack aand attack and become uncontrollably dangerous

Proof in the pudding in today’s game at least

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They are such honourable people. I have a few for clients, they pay you up front and thank you when the job is finished for just doing your job, opposite to most Aussies I work for.

Latest posts