What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vee

First Grade
Yeah, common sense would say Cordner, plus the bloke is NSW captain. This issue is halfwit QLD fans like you argue stupid descision like Slater winning player of the series, when you know deep down he didn’t.
I haven't seen a single Qld fan who agrees.

GongPanther

Referee
A threat to have their unemployment benefit suspended would have done the trick
So you've figured it out that unfortunate people on limited means spend money to either fly or drive up and back to and from Brisbane. Stay overnight in accommodation and food,and pay for food and the over priced admission ticket for up to 3 people mind you.That certainly is a hell of a lot of insight you put forward there. Especially if you were referring to all of them.

Well done.

BranVan3000

Coach
Normally, you pick forwards for Origin AFTER they've reached their potential.
Even considering that, most forwards take awhile to warm up to the increased level required. I’d argue all the NSW forwards struggled to have the same impact they do at club level. Only very occasionally you’ll get a monster performance from a forward in Origin. Nature of the contest

Vee

First Grade
Cook was dangerous all series, especially considering his position. Great defensively. Made breaks and try assists throughout the series. I believe the only forward to play every minute of the series too?

If his name was Cam Smith he’d have been MOTS
Quit on the inside for DCE's try. Or fatigue, which is the same thing in Origin.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Would have been interesting if DCE was our halfback in Game 2, I thought Ben Hunt's kick dead on the 3rd tackle late in the game completely changed the game, I can't say for sure if that would've been different with DCE as our halfback, it was just a big play at the time which halted our momentum at a crucial stage

If Cam had have had 30+ fwd passes he threw fwd callled last series (thanks Barb) it would have been interesting.

Blah blah blah blah blah. As u boys said last year, f**king deal with it!!

Vee

First Grade
Great game. Congrats to NSW for taking the series. As much as I hate Maloney I thought he should have got the man of the series not Slater. He was the difference in the first two games and his defence was outstanding tonight.
The best part of tonights win was the hang dog look on that merkin Goulds face after the game.

How good were the after game speeches by Slater and Cordner tonight especially compared to the mongoloid drivel that Gallen used to utter after a game.
Missed the hang dog look. Have to check the replay.

GongPanther

Referee
They haven't won shit since they dragons game

If QLD didn't pick Hunt at half they lose to QLD

I just don't think either of them could dominate anything

Not so much a knock but neither are dominant in their relationship on the field and you kind of need that dynamic
God you're an impossible princess. Did you watch last weeks game V Warriors without our origin stars? Grow the fook up you mental midget.

Pommy

Coach
Didn’t catch the game as I was at work but I have just seen Slater got the Wally Lewis medal, what a f**king wankathon Origin is.
Don’t get me wrong I love the games but everything that goes along with it is just aids.