What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R19 vs Broncos

tripster

Juniors
Maloney really has had a shocker. He is starting to look busted like Wallace. No way he lasts two more seasons.

betcats

Referee
Maloney really has had a shocker. He is starting to look busted like Wallace. No way he lasts two more seasons.

Yeah there’s no point paying big money for another season of this. He has to start playing well fast or go to England next year.

mxlegend99

Referee
I’m not impressed with anything we do after giving up 32 points in a half. We need his sharp kicking when it’s still a game. He starts doing that consistently I’ll eat my words tho. Didn’t take long for him to come up with a shit one though.
You have completely unrealistic expectations.

Itd impossible to control a game without the ball or completing your sets. That's a cold hard fact. No half in history has possessed that ability.

But Cleary is bombing it so our kick chase has a chance to get there. Quick bag him out for them making an error.

Maloney is atleast doing shit worthy of being slammed for.

As i write this Cleary just busts thr line to put us on the attack.

betcats

Referee
Nothing was wrong with Wallace's brain, his body just gave in. Maloneys problems go deeper.

He’s been really exposed tonight. Every team is going to go at him. He’s better off defending next to Yeo, isaah has better lateral movement and can help him more imo.

betcats

Referee
You have completely unrealistic expectations.

Itd impossible to control a game without the ball or completing your sets. That's a cold hard fact. No half in history has possessed that ability.

But Cleary is bombing it so our kick chase has a chance to get there. Quick bag him out for them making an error.

Maloney is atleast doing shit worthy of being slammed for.

As i write this Cleary just busts thr line to put us on the attack.

No for being one of the highest paid players in the game I expect someone who can stand up. He is doing well for a 20 year old halfback but he’s no where a player who is going to be an origin champion and half for the next ten years as you keep saying. One good kick all night doesn’t mean much mate.

Teams go to sleep after scoring 32 points in a half, we do it every time we score that many points.

No for being one of the highest paid players in the game I expect someone who can stand up. He is doing well for a 20 year old halfback but he’s no where a player who is going to be an origin champion and half for the next ten years as you keep saying. One good kick all night doesn’t mean much mate.

Teams go to sleep after scoring 32 points in a half, we do it every time we score that many points.
hes worth 10x Jimmy on form

The Realist

Juniors
Cleary bombed a try there IMO even if JFH in support gets tackled we get a quick play the ball in centre field with a scattered defence.

And to sum up our night Yeo knocks on where any other night he'd score.

Aghhhh Maloney with another garbage play leads to us losing the ball.

mxlegend99

Referee

How does a half stand up without the ball? Seriously?

That's an unrealistic expectation. No half had a chance to stand up in this Panthers team that first half. Its impossible to conttol a gsme without thd ball

Frankus

Juniors
Cleary has had the kicking game coached out of him.
Cleary is seriously overrated by so many people. The way people hype him it’s as if we were witnessing a 94 Joey Johns. The best part of Cleary’s game is his goal kicking followed by his support play. Sure he can run and tackle as you would expect. But he has no vision, no off the cuff play and seems like he is not willing to take the game by the scruff of its neck. If we pay a mil/season for him a season that’ll do me. He could develop some but you can’t teach footballing instincts and he just doesn’t have them.