What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R19 vs Broncos

mxlegend99

Referee
Awesome work. Whares intercept made it historically impossible to win a premiership.

Not that the other 79 minutes of thr gsme suggested we could. We've come a long way since last year. We proved in the opening 3 rounds we were a premiership contender according to some.

Cleary is seriously overrated by so many people. The way people hype him it’s as if we were witnessing a 94 Joey Johns. The best part of Cleary’s game is his goal kicking followed by his support play. Sure he can run and tackle as you would expect. But he has no vision, no off the cuff play and seems like he is not willing to take the game by the scruff of its neck. If we pay a mil/season for him a season that’ll do me. He could develop some but you can’t teach footballing instincts and he just doesn’t have them.
That is complete bullshit, and you know it.

tripster

Juniors
and we went with the safer and already 100% known option of failure in Whare at 1.

And then when Blake has no idea where to be when the opposition kicks, what will you say then?

Other than throwing an intercept Whare was safe at the back tonight. It has taken 3 people in front of him to be injured before we got to that.

If Luai is out long term then I suspect Aekins will come back into the team.

The Realist

Juniors
so which coach do we try to get for 2019? Ivan?

No idea. I used to think Hasler but his style of play and team building is completely different to what our squad has to offer and I think the rest of the NRL figured him out. We'd have to rebuild for 3-4 years again if he came over and developed 'his' Squad.

Madge is a good coach but his style is similar to Hasler so the same problems!

I'd have loved Bellamy but we were never in the hunt for him so I guess we just hope and pray that our talented squad can somehow overcome poor coaching....

Latest posts