What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

giboz71

First Grade
Manly must be the most soulless club in history.

To self destruct like this at home after getting flogged by 50 last week. FMD. The Dogs and Cows are terrible but at least they have some heart and put in.

I hope DCE is happy with his millions knowing he’ll never get close to a comp ever again.

Manly must be the most soulless club in history.

To self destruct like this at home after getting flogged by 50 last week. FMD. The Dogs and Cows are terrible but at least they have some heart and put in.

I hope DCE is happy with his millions knowing he’ll never get close to a comp ever again.
To lose after leading 24-6 after almost 70 minuites is a dead set gee up.
Someone needs to have a close look at that one.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
[QUOTE="giboz71, post: 13050472, member: 40129"]Manly must be the most soulless club in history.

I hope DCE is happy with his millions knowing he’ll never get close to a comp ever again.[/QUOTE]

Not so sure, Parra, Bullgrubs are worthy candidates.

DCE can buy himself an imitation trophy & ring to go on his mantle-piece.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Its handy if teams like Souths, Melb, Penrith lose to enhance our prospects but we shouldnt be relying on other results to go our way......we lead the comp for the best part of the year because we were good enough ...so come on boys heads down bums up and start by belting tbe Roosters tomorrow

Gareth67

First Grade
jeffdragon yes the footy gods can throw as many of them upsets in as they like , the more the better . Plenty of contentious decisions have helped other teams to some precious competition points this year , so why not the Dragons.

Last edited:

Latest posts