What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I told you so

rednwhites

Juniors
If the people that make the calls, recruit the staff and players could have some foresight like some of us who have been saying it all along that'd be nice. For the record I really tried to stay positive but blind freddy could see this was only a matter of time.

Life's Good

Coach
It’s easy to gloat or lay the boot in depending on the result.
Fact is, most on here are genuinely passionate supporters who back the club win, lose or draw.
Whilst today is massively disappointing by Wednesday/Thursday we’ll be back talking up our chances next game. It sucks but sport is all about winners and losers and being part of that ride as sh*t as that may be.

ouryears

Bench
It’s easy to gloat or lay the boot in depending on the result.
Fact is, most on here are genuinely passionate supporters who back the club win, lose or draw.
Whilst today is massively disappointing by Wednesday/Thursday we’ll be back talking up our chances next game. It sucks but sport is all about winners and losers and being part of that ride as sh*t as that may be.
Nope, no one except Alsgi, crush, da61 and Damo will be talking up our chances
Part of a ride no matter what.....
Only if you want to
I prefer to bring about change

Life's Good

Coach
Nope, no one except Alsgi, crush, da61 and Damo will be talking up our chances
Part of a ride no matter what.....
Only if you want to
I prefer to bring about change
Punching out words on a keyboard isn’t going to change a single thing.
Our club, for as much pleasure it gives us, is effectively a Ponzi scheme. We put in our money, support & emotion for a few crumbs in return all the while hoping next year it will get better.
Best of luck in your crusade of change, don’t let me slow you down.

gregstar

Referee
there were plenty of members who did not believe the crap.
plenty called jowls for what he is.

a may premiership coach.
i'm only proud that he stretched it to june.

so don't get wrapped up in your own magnificence. picking jowls as a dud doesn't make you nostradamus or robinson crusoe.

Gareth67

First Grade
He actually said “ I have layed it all on the line for this game “ as said to the media on Friday , followed by “ I have told my players to go out there and prove the critics wrong “ .
Bluudy hell , they went out and proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. MacGregor is not a 1st grade coach , let alone good enough for the ISP side .

And the St.George Illawarra board just keep on playing the same song titled ‘ The end is nigh , but we don’t care ‘ .

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
He actually “ layed it all on the line for this game “ as said to the media on Friday . “ I have told my players to go out there and prove the critics wrong “ .
Bluudy hell , they went out and proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. MacGregor is not a 1st grade coach , let alone good enough for the ISP side .

And the St.George Illawarra board just keep on playing the same song titled ‘ The end is nigh , but we don’t care ‘ .
Thats right, most of us on here know him for what he really is, a fraud.

Latest posts