What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Austin at centre shows he has lost the plot.

The fact we've got no one decent to cover two backline outs (Croker and Wighton) shows that the moron has no idea how to organize a roster.

gUt

Coach
I think Ricky should introduce some fitness drills; maybe some jumping jacks and a brisk lap of the oval a couple of times per week.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Tapine has quietly become one of the better second rowers in the game, when he’s not suspended.

How long until Ricky tries to make him a prop?

He will be playing prop next year because we have lost all our props and only tapine has the body to go in the middle and it f**king sucks. The least of our problems is the back row

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Serious question. Where are the Raiders spending their cap for 2019 I wonder?? They're losing big/decent money players like Paulo, Boyd and Austin... I don't recall much in the way of signings to replace these guys. Sticky must have somewhere between 1 and 2 million banana's up his sleeve in the 2019 cap....

We over spent as simple as that. We are a club that can fly under the radar with incompetence because nobody cares about us but we are in a similar situation as the bulldogs.

The jabroni mark journalists in canberra dont want to ask tough questions so obvious questions like "you have lost millions of dollars worth of players why no replacements" get replaced with "mr Stuart the Raiders season has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular ? "

bileduct

Coach
Austin at centre shows he has lost the plot.

The fact we've got no one decent to cover two backline outs (Croker and Wighton) shows that the moron has no idea how to organize a roster.
Croker alone reveals the lack of depth because he is so f**king bog-standard.

There is no reason to have him in the same team as Sezer.

TheFrog

Coach
I think Ricky should introduce some fitness drills; maybe some jumping jacks and a brisk lap of the oval a couple of times per week.
It needs to happen in the summer. It seems to be blindingly obvious to everyone but Sticky that the team is not fit enough to play out the 80 minutes. Which is HIS fault. Not the players, not the refs, not the media. HIM.

Timbo

Staff member
It needs to happen in the summer. It seems to be blindingly obvious to everyone but Sticky that the team is not fit enough to play out the 80 minutes. Which is HIS fault. Not the players, not the refs, not the media. HIM.

What's even worse, is Ricky's pre-season is all about fitness. He famously hates trials (I think most of our first graders played less than 20 minutes of our only trial this year) and prefers to build for the season off the paddock.

Paying f**king dividends, isn't it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The only sport the lads spent the off season preparing for was pie eating contest .

Honestly who is must keep in the side. We are spending around a million bucks a year on wighton when Cotric could do the job.

Here is who I would consider must keep. Cotric, Hodgson, Whitehead, tapine, rapana and papalii. Croker is long serving and probably doesn't break the bank. Wighton is versatile and id keep him around on a sensible contact.

Latest posts