What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalans Dragons

Dakink

Bench
So happy for them. Amazing what confidence does.

Still excited at the prospect of Toronto and Toulouse fighting for promotion.

Not sure on the locals opinions but for me I love the thought of 3 expansion teams in the Superleague. Wish we could have that in the NRL.

Golden point

Juniors
So happy for them. Amazing what confidence does.

Still excited at the prospect of Toronto and Toulouse fighting for promotion.

Not sure on the locals opinions but for me I love the thought of 3 expansion teams in the Superleague. Wish we could have that in the NRL.
It really is amazing. At this point things couldn't be going better.
Dragons safe with possible addition of Toronto and Toulouse.
The football gods are in a good mood.

jim_57

Staff member
Dragons can probably still make the top 4 but they'd need everything to go their way, Challenge Cup on the other hand they're a chance of making Wembley on this form.

Unfortunately I can see Toulouse missing the top 4 again, happy to be proven wrong.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Like Rovers they are a different proposition when full 17 available. Sadly for us it has come 3 weeks too late to get our main players back and get into the 8.

Catalans, having rested seven key players for this match, and playing with only 12 men during the entire second half (Kenny Edwards was sent off for a late high tackle) went down to Wigan only 25-20. That is a very impressive performance.

flamin

Juniors
They are currently destroying the league leaders St Helens in the Challenge Cup Semi-Final.
27-0 at half-time.

They’re on their way to Wembley!

On now on Fox League.

hutch

First Grade
Great fro French rugby league! Has there ever been a more internationally diverse first grade squad before? Test players for France, England , Australia, New Zealand, png, Fiji, Tonga, Scotland and Ireland!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great result for the dragons, hope plenty of neutral fans get themselves to Wembley or it could look a bit empty.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Ladbroke Challenge Cup Semi-Finals Played at the Macron Stadium Bolton Results
Catalan Dragons 35 St Helens 16
Warrington Wolves 48 Leeds Rhinos 12

Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final Wembly Stadium 25th August 2018
Warrington Wolves V Catalan Dragons

Stallion

First Grade
Ladbroke Challenge Cup Semi-Finals Played at the Macron Stadium Bolton Results
Catalan Dragons 35 St Helens 16
Warrington Wolves 48 Leeds Rhinos 12

Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final Wembly Stadium 25th August 2018
Warrington Wolves V Catalan Dragons

Were these games well attended and televised on free to air tv?

Latest posts