What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Panthers 12-20 Knights @ Panthers

Round 23: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
We need to start better. Its incredibly unlikely we can get out of gaol 4 weeks in a row if we give up another 2 try lead.

Sadly it seems to be the only time we show urgency to play.

TheFrog

Coach
If the Panthers cannot overcome the Knights much unvaunted forward pack very comfortably and painfully, they have no business in the finals and will be eliminated in week 1. Suspect Gus will be on hand to give the appropriate speech before this. That's what he's good at.

Valheru

Coach
Penrith won't lose this one, they will lose when they finally have to play another top 8 team again.

So far they have only played 7 current top 8 teams in 22 games (including today) this season.

stormbati

Bench
Wow a Penrith win would create a four way tie at the top of the table. Not sure I've seen that this late in the season

Penrith won't lose this one, they will lose when they finally have to play another top 8 team again.

So far they have only played 7 current top 8 teams in 22 games (including today) this season.
We'll pump NZ next week and then Melb will beat us by 40 in the final round

TheFrog

Coach
We've got you and Tommy worried, hey? You just know that if this side does what it is capable of it'll be chicken nuggets for dinner.

TheFrog

Coach
I'm leaning towards Canberra for the upset. Plus it'll make things a little more interesting
If it happens I'm sure David Middleton will enlighten us. I can find numerous instances of 3 teams being level on top close to the finals but not 4.

Valheru

Coach
We've got you and Tommy worried, hey? You just know that if this side does what it is capable of it'll be chicken nuggets for dinner.

Just stating a fact mate.

If tigers do displace either warriors or dragons in the 8 then penrith would have played 16 games against bottom 8 teams and 8 against the top 8 by seasons end which, given they are a top 8 team themselves, is the easiest draw possible.