What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Panthers 12-20 Knights @ Panthers

Round 23: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Maloney being out is actually kind of bad for us. Having Fitzy running at him all arvo would have given us abit of joy.

GongPanther

Referee
Was shocked to hear that we only had one,yes one training session last week before we played the Tits. No wonder we played like the Keystone Cops.

Given that,and after last week's layering of bullshit from all directions,I can hopefully see a marked improvement from last weeks outing.

Either one of those days were it will superbly come together,or the players serve up the same dog's breakfast that has been on the menu for the past few months.

Us by 28-12 if our defense gets back to what it was at the beginning of the season.

OldPanther

Coach
Was shocked to hear that we only had one,yes one training session last week before we played the Tits. No wonder we played like the Keystone Cops.

Given that,and after last week's layering of bullshit from all directions,I can hopefully see a marked improvement from last weeks outing.

Either one of those days were it will superbly come together,or the players serve up the same dog's breakfast that has been on the menu for the past few months.

Us by 28-12 if our defense gets back to what it was at the beginning of the season.

One training session? I didn't know that. That's crazy. Definitely expect improvement this week then.

ed-grimley

Bench
Let's predict the outcome here - Penrith will be 30 points behind in the 72nd minute, but will score 5 converted tries (all kicks from the sideline) and Cleary will pot a FG from 40 metres out at 79.59.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
These are the sort of games that worry me, Everything to play for a top 4 spot against a lowly Newcastle side. Playing at your final home game, everything points to a Penrith win, but i just get the really bad feeling we are due for a very disappointing loss here.

TheFrog

Coach
Even if Ciro had been predisposed, you'd think Wal could have run the side midweek. He'd have had to do it behind closed doors though to keep the vultures out which might have been the problem.

OldPanther

Coach
Even if Ciro had been predisposed, you'd think Wal could have run the side midweek. He'd have had to do it behind closed doors though to keep the vultures out which might have been the problem.

That's probably it. Just let the drama play out and then get back to business. I don't know but it makes sense.

Valheru

Coach
I think Panthers win this one convincingly and they would want to as well because they have one of the more difficult final fortnight's I have seen to end a season in warriors and storm away.

GongPanther

Referee
Noticed a day or so video of the Panthers training session,they had covering around the fence. Not sure where it was though.

GongPanther

Referee
That's probably it. Just let the drama play out and then get back to business. I don't know but it makes sense.
Agreed.Good enough reason which you mentioned to give them the extra time off,given what was going on being that these are extra ordinary circumstances.

Last edited:

Latest posts