What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY thread 24/8/18

forward pass

Coach
How many halves this year have we gone scoreless ? Off top of my head I reckon about 12. Think about it - 6 full games without scoring a point.

Gronk

Staff member
You know it's not your season when the mob running second last put 32 on you in the first half without too much effort...
Without too much effort ? They would beat anyone today. Their origin pack are on red bulls plus the refs are giving them an unnecessary leg up.

forward pass

Coach
I will never understand what BA sees in Cam King. Ridiculous selection. We should have picked another bopper on the bench.

Chipmunk

Coach
Without too much effort ? They would beat anyone today. Their origin pack are on red bulls plus the refs are giving them an unnecessary leg up.

A better opponent would control the play the ball better and wouldn't have allowed them to just roll just over the top of them.

None of that starting forward pack should get a starting spot next season.

Incorrect

Coach
The penalty against Terepo for not staying on his feet after playing the ball is the most ridiculous/embarrassing decision I can recall for a long time. Actually No, the try given to O’Sullivan for the Roosters v the Titans from 2 blatant knock ons in the 1 play was just as embarrassing.... whaddya know, the pricks are consistent.....

Eelogical

Referee
There was a time when a half time scoreline like this would have given me nightmares. Now, it's par for the norm.

Delboy

First Grade
I will never understand what BA sees in Cam King. Ridiculous selection. We should have picked another bopper on the bench.
That selection where King starts (or even plays) is on the coach, dumb as dog...., yes BA deserves next year but has to be criticised for moves like that. The possession when Mahoney was in the field was completely different from King, oh well . 2019 is around the corner , but we do need to pick up more good quality players to be considered competitive.