What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt and Graham interviews

2010Dragons

Bench
Tomato or barbecue?

Seriously though, if your source is correct, Hunt’s body language indicates otherwise.
I’ve spoken to him a few times. Trust me, he is a very laid back calm guy. If there was a fire in the room most people would panic and run like lunatic he wouldn’t.
Don’t let his body language fool you.
But I can understand what you are seeing.

Crush

Coach
The article on nrl.com from Ben Hunt is hard to read. I feel for him. He's obviously a pretty sensitive guy and good on him for being honest and opening up on his struggles.
I fully support him and look forward to watching him come out the other side.
I'm predicting a big game from him on Sunday.
He's our halfback and a world class halfback at that. Anyone wanting him to leave has rocks in their head, he is a champion.
Widdop and Hunt will destroy the hearts of all Queenslanders on Sunday afternoon.

The Damo

Juniors
The article on nrl.com from Ben Hunt is hard to read. I feel for him. He's obviously a pretty sensitive guy and good on him for being honest and opening up on his struggles.
He's our halfback and a world class halfback at that. Anyone wanting him to leave has rocks in their head, he is a champion.
Widdop and Hunt will destroy the hearts of all Queenslanders on Sunday afternoon.
Amen.

hazzbeen

Bench
Maybe all crap Hazz re him leaving....as I said he didnt look unhappy when we were on top of the table.....theres also a difference between being homesick and genuine depression so one has to be careful how we judge him I guess....
Well said mate .....

ALSGI

Bench
Agree mate, hard reading indeed.

His honesty about his situation will be seen as a weakness by some and will generate plenty of news for the gutter journos, trolls and dickheads on this forum. He’s getting paid millions, blahblah... Hopefully most will see it as an absolute strength in his character and recognise he is a class player.

Really glad he’s a Dragon and really glad he’s our half back on Sunday.

This Year?

Immortal
Agree mate, hard reading indeed.

His honesty about his situation will be seen as a weakness by some and will generate plenty of news for the gutter journos, trolls and dickheads on this forum. He’s getting paid millions, blahblah... Hopefully most will see it as an absolute strength in his character and recognise he is a class player.

Really glad he’s a Dragon and really glad he’s our half back on Sunday.

I liked that he laughed to himself after the dropped the kick off against the Tigers. What I didn't like was pretty much everything else. I hope for his sake that he has a form reversal because it will only get worse for him, the club and the fans. I'm still shitty at them over what happened against the dogs so I couldn't care less about Sunday, If we get an unlikely win great, if not then oh well another wasted season given how promising it looked before origin.

It's what they do next season that will define them to me. I can't easily forget how they insulted the memory of a well liked former player, the fans, their departing team mates and themselves with that performance.against Canterbury.

Red V for life

Juniors
Graham: he’s ready to rip in. We may just see him turn back the clock and bash anything that’s not in a Dragons jersey. If he sets that tone, watch Friz, Sims and hopefully JDB back him up.

Hunt: makes a lot of sense. The ‘demons’ are there for all to see now. He’s bottomed out and is on the way back up.

Hoping for a win, but if it’s not to be then let’s leave the Broncos bashed and blue.

Crush

Coach
I liked that he laughed to himself after the dropped the kick off against the Tigers. What I didn't like was pretty much everything else. I hope for his sake that he has a form reversal because it will only get worse for him, the club and the fans. I'm still shitty at them over what happened against the dogs so I couldn't care less about Sunday, If we get an unlikely win great, if not then oh well another wasted season given how promising it looked before origin.

It's what they do next season that will define them to me. I can't easily forget how they insulted the memory of a well liked former player, the fans, their departing team mates and themselves with that performance.against Canterbury.
You "couldn't care less about Sunday"?
I call BS.
Anyone who is as passionate a fan as to post on a forum wants their team to win a final.
You care, you are just angry.

hazzbeen

Bench
You "couldn't care less about Sunday"?
I call BS.
Anyone who is as passionate a fan as to post on a forum wants their team to win a final.
You care, you are just angry.
Let's but it this way do I hope we win of cause I do , but if I knew that if we lost this one Mary was defiantly gone , I would be happy with a loss .... But if he is Sticking around again next year , I want us to win ......

ouryears

Bench

Below is what you posted on knights forum.....pls explain!!!!!
Read below.
Congrats Knights. Hope you have a magnificent old boys day and absolutely smash the f**king merkins by 30+.

Latest posts