What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt and Graham interviews

This Year?

Immortal
Waiting for a reply "this year?"
Interested to know why you posted what you did on the Knights page last week? :thinking:
I was filthy at them after the disgusting effort they put in for Thommo the week before with players bagging fans who rightly booed them after the game. Some of us have supported the club longer than some of the current squad have been alive. They thought they got treated so badly at their home ground then maybe they should see what opposition supporters think of them so they might get their heads out of their arses and see it for what it is.

Why am I justifying my post to an account that have been here for about a week? Welcome to the forums.

I do care, but right now I'm still filthy about that game. I just don't move on easily as others and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees it that way too.

ouryears

Bench
I was filthy at them after the disgusting effort they put in for Thommo the week before with players bagging fans who rightly booed them after the game. Some of us have supported the club longer than some of the current squad have been alive. They thought they got treated so badly at their home ground then maybe they should see what opposition supporters think of them so they might get their heads out of their arses and see it for what it is.

Why am I justifying my post to an account that have been here for about a week? Welcome to the forums.

I do care, but right now I'm still filthy about that game. I just don't move on easily as others and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees it that way too.
Saying smash the merkins, really?
And you don’t think that’s betrayal?
We can criticise the team amongst each other, but not to other forums and fans
Stay tight

epDragon62

First Grade
Both Hunt and Graham adopted the Boyd method of reply in an interview.
“Tell them what they need to know only.”

I call bullshit on Hunt wanting to leave.
My source tells me he is here to stay.
He clearly says he wants to see the contract through - I think it’s important to him and his family.

The biggest mental challenge for Hunt is the lack of non footy support structure he has away from a Brisbane. He hasn’t learnt to deal with the demons in this situation yet; well, hopefully he has and unleashes against the Broncs.

41yearsaint

Juniors

Been on this forum since breakfast. But been following the Dragons since I can remember, thats called Loyalty... Look it up.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Stay tight

When you and others like this peanut are hoping we lose so the coach get sacked, you are no longer a supporter. You are no better than this muppet.

This Year?

Immortal
Stay tight
If you visit the game day threads you will see open criticism by other fans too. It may be quite shocking, but people do vent frustration.
Been on this forum since breakfast. But been following the Dragons since I can remember, thats called Loyalty... Look it up.
Good for you, if only the players were so loyal instead of bagging their fans because they got booed after putting in a shocker at the worst possible time. If they play shit and act like primadonnas I will call them out on it whether you or other fans like it or not. It may be strange to you not everyone is as one eyed as you or shares the same opinion. I would never question another fan's loyalty who is an active poster in here.

ouryears

Bench
If you visit the game day threads you will see open criticism by other fans too. It may be quite shocking, but people do vent frustration.

Good for you, if only the players were so loyal instead of bagging their fans because they got booed after putting in a shocker at the worst possible time. If they play shit and act like primadonnas I will call them out on it whether you or other fans like it or not. It may be strange to you not everyone is as one eyed as you or shares the same opinion. I would never question another fan's loyalty who is an active poster in here.
I agree what you say re us fans have the right to boo and protest, I did and I make no apologies for it, they embarrassed us badly, pea hearts for many weeks now.
So yes, we have the right and players who think we don’t can go join another club. Many dragon players said we had the right, JBD came out and said it on Tele.

However, I would not bag us on other fans forums, got to stay united, argue here is fine, calling out players on our forum is fair, but don’t give other fans any ammunition. Good on you for explaining, go Saints!

SEAT 1A

Bench
Agree mate, hard reading indeed.

His honesty about his situation will be seen as a weakness by some and will generate plenty of news for the gutter journos, trolls and dickheads on this forum. He’s getting paid millions, blahblah... Hopefully most will see it as an absolute strength in his character and recognise he is a class player.

Really glad he’s a Dragon and really glad he’s our half back on Sunday.

Gutter journs, see Mad Monday with the Dogs less the nudity however, it's driven by the readers which is another story.

I also find it hard to read and as soon as Mrs Hunt ripped in, it seems the journos went harder to prove a point, how dear she hurt their feelings and it's impossible to let all the crap written about you to be let go through to the keeper.

Make Hunt great again.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
I agree what you say re us fans have the right to boo and protest, I did and I make no apologies for it, they embarrassed us badly, pea hearts for many weeks now.
So yes, we have the right and players who think we don’t can go join another club. Many dragon players said we had the right, JBD came out and said it on Tele.

However, I would not bag us on other fans forums, got to stay united, argue here is fine, calling out players on our forum is fair, but don’t give other fans any ammunition. Good on you for explaining, go Saints!

Booed from your lounge room? Your boos would be the high pitched boos of 16 year old going through puberty. Who is JBD?

Latest posts