What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was asking this question to a neighbour of mine. I thought it was the 1980's...

Others here suggest late-70's. I have no idea myself hence my query but..

Whatever the case - without disrespect to other teams - this is the Sydney-centric semi final the NRL needs to have. Press all weekend about NRL semi final crowds down... all that crap.. (even though Brissy fires in 47k....)..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Time to take out some more trash
Lol time to take out the trash of which most of their supporter base bays for the coach to be sacked and next minute he’s an immortal. That is the thing I question some of these Dragons fans on.... to the ones that verbally abused and threw objects at em when they lost 38-0 shame on them....

Rabbits20

Immortal
De Belin will play needled up but we will be hitting him hard. No doubt you blokes will target Reynolds though just like we will target Hunt!

If I were Bunnies coach I’d be saying watch f**king Dufty as he’s lightning and beware of Sims. Must limit his involvement... Sims will have one job and that is to bait Sam so nothing stupid Sam..... lol hahahahaha

Beware of the wounded too......

Latest posts