What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Hunt fkn destroyed the Broncos last week. Listen to the wankers paddling out the 'I told you sos'

Get back in your hole idiots.

The best one is the Broncos fan who had a meltdown last week after his side was belted by Ben Hunt, and whose rugby league knowledge is so comprehensive he's never heard of Jason Smith.

I've seen dual amputees with a better leg to stand on

ek999

First Grade
What are the chances of Inglis being suspended for his crusher and Walker for pushing the ref?
Inglis apparently has no carryover or loading so he should be fine as I doubt it will be more than a grade 1. I don't think anything will happen to Walker.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just as I predicted at half time Souths executed their master plan courtesy of Ben Hunt standing up when it mattered. I'm sorry Dragons fans but that outcome was preordained and no amount of dropped kickoffs or running the ball in your own half on the last tackle is going to make any difference. You have my condolences.

Moving forward I don't see how the juniorless, fanless, soulless, Joe Burgessless Roosters can overcome the Pride of the League so Souths making the grand final from here is a mere formality I'm afraid. You heard it here first.

you do the oki choki and you turn around, and that's what it's all about

ohhhhhhhhhhhh you do the oki choki

BranVan3000

Coach
Just as I predicted at half time Souths executed their master plan courtesy of Ben Hunt standing up when it mattered. I'm sorry Dragons fans but that outcome was preordained and no amount of dropped kickoffs or running the ball in your own half on the last tackle is going to make any difference. You have my condolences.

Moving forward I don't see how the juniorless, fanless, soulless, Joe Burgessless Roosters can overcome the Pride of the League so Souths making the grand final from here is a mere formality I'm afraid. You heard it here first.
You make good points, sir. Do you have a newsletter?

Latest posts