What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team options for Qualifier

Im expecting Gal to be out, Lewie to be fit. Gal will be named so 21 will be interesting.
The added hiccup of jets being in GF this week
1 Dugan
2 Holmes
3 Ramien
4 Loots
5 Feki
6 Moyz
7 Chad
8 Feefs
9 Seg or Brailey not both
10 Woodso
11 Lewie
12 Capes
13 Prizza
14 Bukes
15 sorro
16 JP
17 Flanagan
18 Uele
19 Lee
20 Gray

We are literally out of forwards now. One hooker to compensate for this, I dont care which. Run with strongest team, with last minute starting switch from bench to starters & only rotate if required. Dugan at back for defense. LAst game was 9-8 ?
Holmes to roam & keep doing what he has been doing from the wing. Flanno on bench to come in for Moyza if a back goes down, Moyza to anywhere then.
Win the game in the first 20, break their back & defend like hell.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
More chance of me getting a start this weekend than Flanno changing half our spine and leaving out Bukuya. My bench would include Dugan as cover for backs and back row as required.

duges could be a revelation in this game.
had to get some stuff off his chest.
has had a break.
australian calibre player with a point to prove.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes, we need him...but we have a better fullback!

Not defensively.

3 centres, if fit, all have to be in the BEST 17. JD, RL & JR. Feki in form. The fall guy has to be Cedric

Is Dugan a better winger than Felix? Is JR? Is RL?

Nope. Felix is the best winger. Dugan is a better fullback for this game. Only those who look at things with eyes wide shut refuse to acknowledge this. Holmes is struggling with important aspects.

Big Bloke

Juniors
As well as the glaring bits of lunacy in this thread I’m struggling to understand why we needed to start this thread at all when we’re already got one for the qualifier.

Special K

Coach
Not defensively.

3 centres, if fit, all have to be in the BEST 17. JD, RL & JR. Feki in form. The fall guy has to be Cedric

Nope. Felix is the best winger. Dugan is a better fullback for this game. Only those who look at things with eyes wide shut refuse to acknowledge this. Holmes is struggling with important aspects.
Stop it. Just stop it.

wobbegong

Juniors
1. Holmes
2. Dugan
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Feki
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Capewell
13. Bakuya
14. Woods
15. Segeyaro
16. Paulo
17. Seumanufagai

Card Shark

Immortal
Not defensively.

I hear what you saying, for better balance, Val goes back to the wing.

However, after getting shafted to the wing earlier in the year for deficiencies you mention & many more (& his great natural wing play), he got back to fullback & has improved out of sight.

Does not deserved to be demoted.

Surely

Post Whore
I would give nikora a run over Paulo

A tough debut for sure ,but we are going to need another backrower who knows how to run a line inside the 10

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
1. Holmes
2. Feki
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Dugan
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Capewell
13. Bukuya

14. Sorensen
15. Segeyaro
16. Woods
17. Seumanufagai

18. Paulo
19. Lee
20. Flanagan
21. Gallen (will be given every chance to play right up until game day afternoon.)

It’s tough for me to leave out Edrick but Feki, Dugan and Ramien simply just have to be there. We all know Flanno will not leave out an experienced campaigner like Leutele.

In terms of the forwards, we’re looking very bare. Losing Wade and now Gal is tough but we have the cattle to at least cover for them. Bukuya will more than likely come in at 13 for me, Flanagan won’t debut a player like Nikora in a preliminary final. He will get his chance. Ava comes back into the side and although he doesn’t pack the punch we get from Woods, he can come on and maybe play a short stint or not even get on at all. Sorensen didn’t play that well the other night but he’s been in the side nearly all year and he won’t miss out especially considering Wade and Gal are both out. Paulo definitely adds a creative aspect to the team but I can’t see him getting picked.

I think we’ll see a very similar team to that one above get named.