What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team options for Qualifier

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Holmes
2. Feki
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Dugan
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Capewell
13. Bukuya

14. Sorensen
15. Segeyaro
16. Woods
17. Seumanufagai

18. Paulo
19. Lee
20. Flanagan
21. Gallen (will be given every chance to play right up until game day afternoon.)

It’s tough for me to leave out Edrick but Feki, Dugan and Ramien simply just have to be there. We all know Flanno will not leave out an experienced campaigner like Leutele.

In terms of the forwards, we’re looking very bare. Losing Wade and now Gal is tough but we have the cattle to at least cover for them. Bukuya will more than likely come in at 13 for me, Flanagan won’t debut a player like Nikora in a preliminary final. He will get his chance. Ava comes back into the side and although he doesn’t pack the punch we get from Woods, he can come on and maybe play a short stint or not even get on at all. Sorensen didn’t play that well the other night but he’s been in the side nearly all year and he won’t miss out especially considering Wade and Gal are both out. Paulo definitely adds a creative aspect to the team but I can’t see him getting picked.

I think we’ll see a very similar team to that one above get named.

Ava needs to find end of the field, i play Dugan as bench backrower

Not defensively.

3 centres, if fit, all have to be in the BEST 17. JD, RL & JR. Feki in form. The fall guy has to be Cedric

Is Dugan a better winger than Felix? Is JR? Is RL?

Nope. Felix is the best winger. Dugan is a better fullback for this game. Only those who look at things with eyes wide shut refuse to acknowledge this. Holmes is struggling with important aspects.
this makes a lot of sense.

Puntoue

Juniors
1. Holmes
2. Feki
3. Dugan
4. Leutele
5. Lee
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Bukuya
13. Capewell

14. Sorensen
15. Woods
16. Segeyaro
17. Paulo

That’s what I reckon Flanno will go with.

Bossy

Juniors
Pualo in for Wade
Woods in for Fifita
Holmes and Dugan on the wing as Storms will kick there. Feki is sketchy as hell under the high ball and Lee does not attack his jumps.
Fifita as our 5/8 and Captain
Moylan fullback
Bukuya for Gallen

Ads

First Grade
1. Holmes
2. Feki
3. Dugan
4. Leutele
5. Lee
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Bukuya
13. Capewell

14. Sorensen
15. Woods
16. Segeyaro
17. Paulo

That’s what I reckon Flanno will go with.
Swap capewell and boogs and I’d say that’s pretty close.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This is what I expect Flanno will do.

Holmes
Dugan
Ramien
Leutele
Feki
Moylan
Townsend
Fifta
Brailey
Woods
Lewis
Capewell
Prior

Bakuya
Segeyaro
Sorenson
Ava

Chimp

Juniors

Holmes
Dugan
Ramien
Leutele
Feki
Moylan
Townsend
Fifta
Brailey
Woods
Lewis
Capewell
Prior

Bakuya
Segeyaro
Sorenson
Ava

That's what I reckon too. Though I'd be tempted to put Dugan to centre and have Ramien on bench as an impact sub.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
people who say Gallen will not be missed, have obviously never had to tackle Paul nor get hit by him being tackled.

Cameron Smith is very happy Gallen is out.

southland

Juniors

Holmes
Dugan
Ramien
Leutele
Feki
Moylan
Townsend
Fifta
Brailey
Woods
Lewis
Capewell
Prior

Bakuya
Segeyaro
Sorenson
Ava

I like it, although I'd be tempted to include Lee on the bench instead of Ava. Play the block Feki as a spot filler second rower for a few stints through the game... Lee is in our best 17. I do recall Flanno putting Loots on the bench in a similar scenario a few years ago so he is not adverse to chucking a back on the bench...

Quigs

Immortal
I am expecting him to play and I am also expecting him to do a 'Widdop'.

Just do a bit of damage before it gives. (wink wink)

Latest posts