What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

OldPanther

Coach
Was average footballer and very average coach.
Good guys finish last........
Guys like Gould think they are first but we all know hes a clown.

Average players make better coaches.

A clown with more money and influence than either of us will ever have.

OldPanther

Coach
who cares...would you like to look like a fat ugly prick mid 50's like him and Crowey

but then again you are "OLD Panther"
Great seeing you guys lose....you guys are way too cocky on here.....
you CANNOT win the comp from 5-8...i told you guys that many times,but thick as bricks you lot.

I honestly don't think he gives a shit what he looks like. I sure don't.

Better chance winning from 5 - 8 than from 8 - 16.

I don't mind that you are here though. Gotta let of some steam after your team failed to make the finals again.

Didnt take long for the westies to get on the drugs out there and 2 people die....After your loss last weekend..
What do you get when you clone 4 chins Gould with Wayney Bennett?

Goulds the one on the left...
That is pretty low, even for you. Drug usage is at epic proportions, Tiger Woody. This may come as a surprise to a oxygen deprived moron, like yourself, drugs is a problem in society, and it does not matter what suburb you live in.

Last edited:

tripster

Juniors
Anyone got the updated staff list?

Athletic Performance Manager - Anthony (Tony) Guilfoyle
NRL Strength and Conditioning Coach - Lee Hopkins
NRL Strength and Conditioning Coach - Elliot Jackson

If those are the same guys that got our fitness to where it was this season, then credit to them, they are absolute guns.

Latest posts