What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

godner appreciation thread

BennyV

Referee
Second best left edge backrower to play origin this year. So I guess that’s something.

King hit

Coach
World Cup winner with man of the match in the final
NSW winning captain
Man of the match in game 2
2nd premiership in 5 years
Premiership winning captain and captain of Australia

According to the Telegraph Cords is only the 2nd man to lead NSW to a series win and his club side to a premiership in the same year.

A true hero for all.

Yep the magnificent Mortimer in 1985 being the other one

myrrh ken

First Grade
Boring bloke. Boring gameplay. Least he won't bubble in his own mouth, root a dog, or glass a chick so captain material

Knight Vision

First Grade
SOO winning captain and premiership winning captain.

What a man.
Newcastle boy.

I've always wondered, does a purchased premiership feel like a hollow victory ? fortunately for RL there are clubs with juniors who invest in the game.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Newcastle boy.

I've always wondered, does a purchased premiership feel like a hollow victory ? fortunately for RL there are clubs with juniors who invest in the game.
Lol says a fan of who are now basically the Newcastle Roosters Rejects. Your club has purchased more players than most the past few years. And in fairness you've won more silverware as a result (3 spoons to our Minor Prem and Prem the past few seasons). Impressive.

This Premiership winning feeling gets better and better with every utterance of abject envy.

I feel blessed to support the only foundation club to participate in every single season. A club with more soul than James Brown. A club that strives to reach the summit each and every year under the guidance of Uncle Nick and Trent Robinson.

Fire

First Grade

^ Great to see a competent New South Welshman captain of the Australian team again.

Now for the Australian team to return to its former glory the Queensderper coach just needs to be given the flick.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Lol says a fan of who are now basically the Newcastle Roosters Rejects. Your club has purchased more players than most the past few years. And in fairness you've won more silverware as a result (3 spoons to our Minor Prem and Prem the past few seasons). Impressive.

This Premiership winning feeling gets better and better with every utterance of abject envy.

I feel blessed to support the only foundation club to participate in every single season. A club with more soul than James Brown. A club that strives to reach the summit each and every year under the guidance of Uncle Nick and Trent Robinson.
I hope you and the other 99 Roosters supporters enjoy your moment.

Latest posts