What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
No, surely not
We are thick, but not that thick
Think about it. For the right money say 1/3rd of what he was on at the Titans, 1.2mill so they say..he would be worth it. It was so called reported he was on around 500K at the Eels. I'd take him for 400K odd to play wing / centre if they can get his head on. (key component and buy into our culture). He is reportedly not the best trainer but others are also in that category. Look Lafai won our best pre season trainer awards in 2017. How long did that last until he got a contract sorted..then went pear shaped. I'm mad I know but Hayne can still do more than many others offer.

BLM01

First Grade
Just heard Webby on the BSB and word is if Bennett goes to the Tigers then the Broncos are more than happy to have JD step up to head coach
Just heard Webby on the BSB and word is if Bennett goes to the Tigers then the Broncos are more than happy to have JD step up to head coach
Another Ciraldo until they get the coach they want?. The soap opera of the NRL goes on.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Just a word on the deplorable non selection of JBD for the Kangaroos. If the SOO is for no other reason than from which to choose a national team, then JDB has been done a great disservice. He outplayed McGuire the bloke that now keeps the lock position.. tho he does not deserve to. Most of the pundits had Jack in their squads. Another kick in the guts for the best defensive backrower in our game.

Mate JDB is unavailable due to injury.
So that is the main reason for no selection

ouryears

Bench
Think about it. For the right money say 1/3rd of what he was on at the Titans, 1.2mill so they say..he would be worth it. It was so called reported he was on around 500K at the Eels. I'd take him for 400K odd to play wing / centre if they can get his head on. (key component and buy into our culture). He is reportedly not the best trainer but others are also in that category. Look Lafai won our best pre season trainer awards in 2017. How long did that last until he got a contract sorted..then went pear shaped. I'm mad I know but Hayne can still do more than many others offer.
I don’t think so mate, def not a team player, divides the team, a bit of a wanker too, plus he is becoming a bog average player, 1 good game in 10. Not the way forward in my opinion. Yesterday’s hero.

Gareth67

First Grade
I don’t think so mate, def not a team player, divides the team, a bit of a wanker too, plus he is becoming a bog average player, 1 good game in 10. Not the way forward in my opinion. Yesterday’s hero.

Agree , it he was the player that cut our ‘ brick wall ‘ defense to pieces in the 2009 elimination final I would say yes , but the man ( as all players do ) has slowed in most respects since that time . And I don’t like the unrest that seems to go with him to any of his latest clubs .

Last edited:

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I hope the other player is Dufty. This bloke has pace, pace and pace.. nothing else..nothing between the ears. Spends most of his time running around like a headless chook. Has no ball skills and makes the most fundamental of errors.
and you my friend obviously need SPECSAVERS .matt needs to work on his defence we can all see that, but come on mate your totally wrong about his passing game. its very good

dragon thomo

Juniors
I am not sure about Dufty and i dont like Field at all. Ben Hunt is a very good player and i dont want him to go anywhere.
There is talk that Newcastle might be interested in Mann, you could not blame him wanting to go as McGregor has stuffed him around.
I would like to here some info on players we are looking at if there is any out there.