What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Johnson

southland

Juniors
Johnson as 6 and flanno jnr at 7. Has some appeal for 2020 season. Moylan back to 1 when Holmes goes north.

Ads

First Grade
Let’s be brutally honest here, both SJ and Hayne would be very handy additions to out team(and many other teams) but THEIR market value is the problem.

Hayne is worth the 500k. Should have gone for him instead of Morris. SJ is an elite half and his value is about correct.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Hayne is worth the 500k. Should have gone for him instead of Morris. SJ is an elite half and his value is about correct.

I don’t believe he is worth the same amount of coin as Cronk. Not even close. Last I heard Jarryd was asking for 700k?

Ads

First Grade
I don’t believe he is worth the same amount of coin as Cronk. Not even close. Last I heard Jarryd was asking for 700k?
Not sure about Hayne apart from the 500k he is on at Parra. Wont get 700k anywhere though.

I think Johnson is worth Cronk money. Super player. In a team like ours he would be even better.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He can play fullback can't he?

Can be on a rotation basis with Val, Doogs, Moyza, Hayne and J Moz.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Not sure about Hayne apart from the 500k he is on at Parra. Wont get 700k anywhere though.

I think Johnson is worth Cronk money. Super player. In a team like ours he would be even better.

I think when Johnson does the special run once every 5 games people forgive him for 4 average games in between.
Very overrated but still a good player, if he leaves nz and goes to an Aussie based team with hard workers then I think his game will get better and live up to the hype

Ads

First Grade
I think when Johnson does the special run once every 5 games people forgive him for 4 average games in between.
Very overrated but still a good player, if he leaves nz and goes to an Aussie based team with hard workers then I think his game will get better and live up to the hype
Thats why I said in a team like ours. He is very good.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well I’d definitely take him. He’s a world class player on his day and I’d back Flanno to get it out of him consistently. He’s made previous nuffies like Prior and and out of form Barba premiership winners, so I think he could take Johnson who already has the ability and make him a consistent performer.

Wouldn’t be opposed to the idea at all. Imagine him running of a Fifita or Woods offload. Would be very destructive.

sandshark

Bench
Could only imagine what he would have achieved by now at a proper NRL club. I'd have a crack. Has played with Townsend.

Latest posts