What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Floods, A Coupe, The Capsis, and an Ark.

Its a beautiful day for fishing and yesterday's rain was a rare reakish event that wont affect our development. Even Roads Minister Duncan Gay came out and commented on the rare and highly unusual weather event yesterday. All the naysaysers should go and get a life.

Card Shark

Immortal
What about the sun / wind - is there any to dry the joint out so there is somewhere to park on Sunday?

Ausguy

Coach
todays sudney weather is ideal to fix lots of the porblems of yeterday.

belting sunshine, 27c, windy... need this to last all day and tomorrow

carcharias

Immortal
Eloura.jpg

thewall.jpg

and I was there for about 5 mins all up.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'm sure those pics could use a little quigs love.
Pasha bulka washed up there with a bunch of ex dragons now knights fans in row boats on their way to the stadium sounds about right

I just searched Capsis for thread titles, surprisingly there was only one and i started it.
Jesus is watching.....

George Capsis’ son charged with driving while high on ice
OCTOBER 28, 2018The son of a prominent Sutherland Shire minister who once shepherded the Cronulla Sharks’ Christian players has been convicted of driving while high on ice.

Baptist minister, former deputy mayor and Christian Democratic Party federal election candidate Reverend George Capsis supported his son Steven Capsis at Sutherland Local Court as he pleaded guilty to drug driving.

Reverend George Capsis supported his son Steven, who pleaded guilty to driving while high on ice.
The 44-year-old newspaper delivery driver from Cronulla was pulled over on Chapman Rd in Gymea at 10.25pm on May 30.

Police noticed a capped syringe and six small, clear, resealable bags – four of which contained a crystal-like substance – near the car’s gearstick.

“The accused disclosed that he was just dropping off a car key for a friend,” the agreed police facts read.

“He was unable to provide the name of the person he was dropping the key off to.”

A woman who emerged from a nearby home was then given a move on order after she attempted to intervene while police were questioning Capsis.

Magistrate Glenn Walsh gave Capsis a two-year good behaviour bond without conviction and warned him to choose his friends carefully.
“Break your word to me, expect no leniency,” Mr Walsh said.

Reverend George Capsis (centre) in 1996 with Cronulla Sharks players Geoff Bell, Jason Stevens, Paul Stevens and David Peachey.
Capsis’ solicitor told the court Reverend Capsis found it “particularly galling” to be in court supporting his son in this matter.

Reverend Capsis was the Cronulla Sharks’ chaplain for 17 years during the 80s and 90s, and was a competitive weightlifter who competed in the World Masters Weightlifting Championships.

He campaigned for Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s electorate of Cook as Fred Nile’s Christian Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 Federal Election.

Reverend Capsis also founded Community Outreach Ministries in 1987, an organisation which supports disadvantaged people including those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.

" dir="ltr" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 67); font-family: "Adobe Garamond Pro", Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", "PingFang SC", "Hiragino Sans GB", "Droid Sans Fallback", "Microsoft YaHei", sans-serif, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-variant-ligatures: common-ligatures;">
The son of a prominent Sutherland Shire minister who once shepherded the Cronulla Sharks’ Christian players has been convicted of driving while high on ice.

Baptist minister, former deputy mayor and Christian Democratic Party federal election candidate Reverend George Capsis supported his son Steven Capsis at Sutherland Local Court as he pleaded guilty to drug driving.

Reverend George Capsis supported his son Steven, who pleaded guilty to driving while high on ice.
The 44-year-old newspaper delivery driver from Cronulla was pulled over on Chapman Rd in Gymea at 10.25pm on May 30.

Police noticed a capped syringe and six small, clear, resealable bags – four of which contained a crystal-like substance – near the car’s gearstick.

“The accused disclosed that he was just dropping off a car key for a friend,” the agreed police facts read.

“He was unable to provide the name of the person he was dropping the key off to.”

A woman who emerged from a nearby home was then given a move on order after she attempted to intervene while police were questioning Capsis.

Magistrate Glenn Walsh gave Capsis a two-year good behaviour bond without conviction and warned him to choose his friends carefully.
“Break your word to me, expect no leniency,” Mr Walsh said.

Reverend George Capsis (centre) in 1996 with Cronulla Sharks players Geoff Bell, Jason Stevens, Paul Stevens and David Peachey.
Capsis’ solicitor told the court Reverend Capsis found it “particularly galling” to be in court supporting his son in this matter.

Reverend Capsis was the Cronulla Sharks’ chaplain for 17 years during the 80s and 90s, and was a competitive weightlifter who competed in the World Masters Weightlifting Championships.

He campaigned for Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s electorate of Cook as Fred Nile’s Christian Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 Federal Election.

Reverend Capsis also founded Community Outreach Ministries in 1987, an organisation which supports disadvantaged people including those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
https://outline.com/cbBbVT

carcharias

Immortal
As much as I loathe that merkin ...
I don’t wish that insidious disease on anyone’s kid.

I really worry about my kids future with drugs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
44 year old newspaper delivery man!

On ice.

What a phuqing loser.

Hope he delivers for Newscorp.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Did a casual drug and alcohol shift back in the big house 2 weekends ago

Came across the most phuqued up dude ever in 20 years working in jail.

He was coming off flubromazolam. Huh? What? Yeah, thats what I said.

Evil shit. Many years ago when valium was being developed there were dozens of patents on similar drugs. The patents have been released, stolen....whatever in the good old US of A and qhunts in labs are making these designed benzodiazpines. As if Xanax and Rivotril arent bad enouh now you can get, off the dark web, clonazolam, deschloroetizolam, flubromazolam, nifoxipam and meclonazepam.

The shit is being used to cut ICE and make Flakka as well as being sold stand alone.

I feel for you merkins with kids growing up with exposure to this shit.

M2D2

Bench

Girl i dated earlier this year was a former ice addict, She went back on it a few months ago and started trying to hit me up for money.
Ice is f**ked.

coolumsharkie

Referee
OCTOBER 28, 2018The son of a prominent Sutherland Shire minister who once shepherded the Cronulla Sharks Christian players has been convicted of driving while high on ice.

Had to get that in first though, lol.

Ice, watch a shyteload of people fall of the perch as this gets older.. There's no longevity in it.

Latest posts