What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remi Casty, first Frenchman to score two tries in the NRL and win a challenge cup

wibble

Bench
Tony Gigot got MOM.
That season at Cronulla in 2013 playing reserves has finally payed off.

I was just thinking how useless he usually is, and he kicked a 40/20 then set up a try.

Fortunately he let one in a few minutes later, but since that is standard in the ESL, especially for a Frenchman, he still got the MOM

Well done to Remi Casty first Frenchman to score two tries in the nrl and then captain a team to a challenge cup win. The roosters will now be unbeatable in 2018 after being inspired by Casty. Remi was also the first Frenchman to play finals in the nrl which should also inspire the roosters.

Good prediction. You were right on the money.

Though your prediction was not as good as my prediction from a year ago: "If Cooper Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is as good as over."

Nevertheless having the 2nd best prediction on the LU forum is an achievement to be proud of.

I'd have gone with Remi gave me a semi

Here is the photo that a lot of people have been asking me for.

From left to right, Catalans Chairman Bernard Guasch, Catalans CEO Christophe Jouffret, Catalans coach Steve McNamara, and Catalans captain Remi Casty at Camp Nou, the iconic home stadium of Spanish football champions FC Barcelona. The four heroes were introduced to the nearly 100,000 strong adoring Catalonian crowd, as the four paraded the rugby league Challenge Cup that they had won on August 25.

1776331850_gallery_whatsapp-image-2018-NOUCAMP.thumb.jpg.601087f1ada24be6026670d905d14fc4.jpg

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
I wonder..... if Remi went to Cornwall on holiday, would they make a commemorative Remi Pasty?

What ingredients should they use?

Lambretta

First Grade
Remi has achieved more in the trophy department then the Hayne plane

Ooooh wash your mouth out
I have it on dubious authority that Jarad, Jarrid, Jarod, erm Hayne possibly shagged a chick in the back of a limited edition Hyundai i30 at some point