What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remi Casty, first Frenchman to score two tries in the NRL and win a challenge cup

If Remi Casty, Julien Bousquet and Benjamin Garcia been fit to play for France ten days ago, France could have beaten England.

New Zealand beat Australia. England beat New Zealand. That makes England the best team in the world.

If Remi Casty, Juiien Bousquet and Benjamin Garcia had played for France, then France could have beaten England. Then France would have been the best team in the world. Such is the impact of Remi Casty.

The Rosco

Bench
Time for a Bronze statue of Remi
Yeah . . . we could put it up in the village piazza.
Oh, hang on . . . a piazza is Italian.
If Remi Casty was Italian, he'd be Remi Catsy.

See that's a joke son. Cazzi is a funny Italian word. And it sounds like Catsy.
Are you keeping up Albert ? A joke boy. Did you see what I did ?
All them identities and still no idea . . .

Yeah . . . we could put it up in the village piazza.
Oh, hang on . . . a piazza is Italian.
If Remi Casty was Italian, he'd be Remi Catsy.

See that's a joke son. Cazzi is a funny Italian word. And it sounds like Catsy.
Are you keeping up Albert ? A joke boy. Did you see what I did ?
All them identities and still no idea . . .

I see what you did but it makes no sense.

Remi Casty is an icon among true Sydney Roosters fans. He is an icon in Perpignan and thereabouts, among true Catalans Dragons fans. Remi Casty is a very special person. We are not worthy.

giphy.gif

Silent Knight

First Grade
You don't like hearing the truth about a great French rugby league player. You are just a narrow little Newcastle-Hunter valley parochial.

It’s not a matter of liking, more a matter of caring. You bang on about this obscure Frenchman but I’m pretty sure 99% of LU couldn’t give 2/3rds of a sh*t about the cheese-eating surrender monkey. No matter how much you bang on about him.

I'd like to see a light a current affair show with Remi Casty as host. For example Casty on the Couch or A Casty Affair

Canard

Immortal
Can we rename the cave: "the Kungl Albert room where shit threads go to die?"