What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Elaborate, i'd love to know how someone who has achieved the social status he has would be a "loner". That's quiet an assertion for someone who thinks he is the epitome of logic.
How about you tell me how someone who is famous can’t be a loner, Logicboy?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gary I love you like a brother, but sometimes I wonder if you just argue for the sake of arguing. Whatever gets you off mate, someone has to take the place of @Bazal

*Sips whisky*

Cheers!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary I love you like a brother, but sometimes I wonder if you just argue for the sake of arguing. Whatever gets you off mate, someone has to take the place of @Bazal
Only when I read complete semen.

So I am assuming you have accepted that famous loners and introverts with a considerable social status actually exist?

Only a dumb merkin would suggest otherwise.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Only when I read complete semen.

So I am assuming you have accepted that famous loners and introverts with a considerable social status actually exist?

Only a dumb merkin would suggest otherwise.

Ok but Hayne has 470k followers on IG. What would that make you then? King of the beta males?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Have a browse of his social accounts Gary, and tell me what you base this assertion on? He seems to have friends. When you go into the gutter you get dirty Gary. Tell me and don't back out now.

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s not rude to ask whether someone is OK?

Are you OK mate? You seem a little messed up?

*Sips whisky*

Cheers!
@hindy111 is one of the great contributors this forum. I'm sure if it wasn't for him most people would get bored and leave

I think the whole forum become boring tbh.

Latest posts