What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

IFR33K

Coach
Just one would suffice.

If I am asking you a lot of questions then that should tell you something.

That you’re a fcking moron???

The season was well and truly gone and MJ was showing sweet f**k all. It was obvious he wasn’t going to improve. I’d go as far to say, he was the worst player in the Comp. We could of kept him in Reggie’s and either played salmon in the centres or French @ 1 and gutho or taka in the centres. We also had KA and hoffman in Reggie’s for decent periods. One of them could of been elevated at MJ’s expense

Why are you so hell bent on having the last say or proving others wrong?

Eelogical

Referee
Off topic a little has anyone bought a plot for when they die?
Well, considering you think there are some 70/80 yo posters on here, I'd ask them. You still haven't posted how old you think most of us are. Have a crack at it, since you've had a breather and all.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not yet mate. I’ll probably just let family members sort that out along with my gambling debts.

I think what you should do when close to death is go to Antarctica and find a iceberg and push yourself to sea. As it melts you will come closer to your death and then its all over. No funerals no burning. A real clean ending.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well, considering you think there are some 70/80 yo posters on here, I'd ask them. You still haven't posted how old you think most of us are. have a crack at it, since you've had a breather and all.

You no idea I dont find ypur messages engaging to brief read...the funny letters person who is it? Who is it?
Gary 94
Strider 84
Avenger 79
Forget others

hindy111

Post Whore
Has anyone else wondered what it be like doing a blow up doll?
I think the whole things quite hilarious. Pumping it full of air and the biggest thing I wondered was once dumped a load in the rubbery vagina how would you wash it?
Wouldn't it be easier to just put your feet in a bucket of warm water and have a pull with your eyes closed?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That you’re a fcking moron???

The season was well and truly gone and MJ was showing sweet f**k all. It was obvious he wasn’t going to improve. I’d go as far to say, he was the worst player in the Comp. We could of kept him in Reggie’s and either played salmon in the centres or French @ 1 and gutho or taka in the centres. We also had KA and hoffman in Reggie’s for decent periods. One of them could of been elevated at MJ’s expense

Why are you so hell bent on having the last say or proving others wrong?
You throw out bullshit statements all the time. Just trying to understand whether there is any substance behind them.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think what you should do when close to death is go to Antarctica and find a iceberg and push yourself to sea. As it melts you will come closer to your death and then its all over. No funerals no burning. A real clean ending.
Isn’t that how Climate Change started?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think the whole things quite hilarious. Pumping it full of air and the biggest thing I wondered was once dumped a load in the rubbery vagina how would you wash it?
Wouldn't it be easier to just put your feet in a bucket of warm water and have a pull with your eyes closed?
Yeah the moment where you have to clean up must be a massive downer.

ImTheMan

Juniors

LOL

How much did @hindy111 sell you his account for casper the friendly witch?