What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
The bloke responsible for signing Moses on 800g a year should be the person being offloaded

Why? 800 grams of what?

I mean I reckon 800 grams of most substances is probably a pretty paltry salary. Unless it's diamonds or platinum or uncut Colombian nose beers or something.

Is it 800 grams of diamonds? Is it blood diamonds? Is that why we should be offloading someone over it?

Eelogical

Referee
I hope the Norman/Moses issues are sorted soon. It must be difficult for any player to totally commit to a club while they are being shopped elsewhere. I don't think any of us would 'put in' at our workplace if everyone openly knew the boss wanted to replace us.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hope the Norman/Moses issues are sorted soon. It must be difficult for any player to totally commit to a club while they are being shopped elsewhere. I don't think any of us would 'put in' at our workplace if everyone openly knew the boss wanted to replace us.
Agreed.

Its unusual to have both your halves being shopped around at the same time as well.

Eelogical

Referee
turf the coach

he's the problem
You know that's not going to happen just yet. That subject can be revisited after several games next year. In the meantime, we still don't know if both our halves will be Eels next year. That needs to be sorted now.

It should be resolved ASAP. Their uncertain future at the Eels could also have some adverse affect at training. Time to piss one of them off or back them for 2019.
I think part of the reason we went so shit is that other players see Norman as their leader, and then BA tried to force the other dickhead on them. And the other spine positions are also more than a bit iffy. No established fullback, and one of our hookers has only played a half dozen games, while it's a miracle if the other can string that many together.

IFR33K

Coach
I think part of the reason we went so shit is that other players see Norman as their leader, and then BA tried to force the other dickhead on them. And the other spine positions are also more than a bit iffy. No established fullback, and one of our hookers has only played a half dozen games, while it's a miracle if the other can string that many together.

We would of had one of the most unstable spines in 2018. All the chopping and changing would of played on the entire teams mind. Hopefully we see some stability there in 2019, it’s the only chance of avoiding another disastrous season. I personally would rather we don’t shop either of our halves around, unless we can snag a quality replacement. Here’s hoping potter has a positive influence on the squad.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
especially when the bald idiot who wants to piss them off has no replacements
43338695_256791058320273_159295049903898624_n.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Good point about Norman being seen as the leader. Problem is, I cant see anyone stupid enough to pick up Moses. Norman will probably be the easiest player to get rid of.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But but but but it’s not the coach, name me another club in the comp shopping around both their halves pre season with no firm clue who their fullback and dummy half options are???

Latest posts