What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas to all the other Eels supporters on here.

Avenger

Immortal
I love this time of the year despite us silly Serbs celebrating it two weeks late. At least we pick up the mega sales.

All the best to everyone especially @Twizzle. I think my parole period has ended you prick. :grinning:.

You can thank me in 2019 for salvaging the forum. I know you have realised that I’m Fatty and you’re Erin Molan. :stuck_out_tongue:

hindy111

Post Whore
I love this time of the year despite us silly Serbs celebrating it two weeks late. At least we pick up the mega sales.

All the best to everyone especially @Twizzle. I think my parole period has ended you prick. :grinning:.

You can thank me in 2019 for salvaging the forum. I know you have realised that I’m Fatty and you’re Erin Molan. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love this post but i would of put a PRICK in capital letters and bold

hindy111

Post Whore
Dear Santa
Just one thing I want for christmas. Heavy rain on new years day up around Brisbane golf courses. A thunderstorm and lightning would be a nice suprise

Thanks

Hindy111

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Dear Santa
Just one thing I want for christmas. Heavy rain on new years day up around Brisbane golf courses. A thunderstorm and lightning would be a nice suprise

Thanks

Hindy111
He knows who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I assume you mean a cigar.
smiley-face-with-cigar.gif

Latest posts