What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks squad barred from sailing club after fracas

thorson1987

Coach
The action taken by the sailing club – which, like the Sharks, is considered an institution in the Shire – has led to speculation that the episode may have been more serious than a fracas involving lower-graders. The Herald has been told there were also first-grade players at the sailing club on the night who did not intervene.

So it was lower grade players, yet the senior players who were there didn't tell them to pull their heads in.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
xBmbOcq.gif

txta2

Bench
Can we just clear up a few things re this sailing club...
“One of the Sutherland shires most popular nightspots”
And
“ is considered an institution in the shire”

Hahahaha
That was probably what some old piss head told the reporter the joint was.
The old pisshead you refer to is obviously Slothfield.

justdave

Juniors
As a Manly supporter who’s had a tough 2018 and off season, I’d just like to dip my hat and applaud the Sharkies for making the press keep away from us. Not only that, doing it in spectacular style! Thank you!

carcharias

Immortal
As a Manly supporter who’s had a tough 2018 and off season, I’d just like to dip my hat and applaud the Sharkies for making the press keep away from us. Not only that, doing it in spectacular style! Thank you!

Why have one bloke act like a f**kwit when you can get the entire team do the same job?

AJB1102

First Grade
I wouldn’t have got involved either.
Next thing it’s your name in the headline.

Saifiti got something like $25k fine for attempting to break up a fight which ended in him getting KO'd and breaking his leg.

Mind your own business is definitely good advice for first graders.

Banning the whole club over some lower grade kids getting rowdy though? Well it sounds a great way to get your establishments name in the papers. If an entire footy club worth of cashed up thirsty footballers frequented my pub I'd kick everyone else out and shift my retirement plans forward.

Latest posts