What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks squad barred from sailing club after fracas

Saifiti got something like $25k fine for attempting to break up a fight which ended in him getting KO'd and breaking his leg.

Mind your own business is definitely good advice for first graders.

Banning the whole club over some lower grade kids getting rowdy though? Well it sounds a great way to get your establishments name in the papers. If an entire footy club worth of cashed up thirsty footballers frequented my pub I'd kick everyone else out and shift my retirement plans forward.

You wouldn’t see the month out before the Council revoked your license for all the brawls.

Danish

Referee
Can we just clear up a few things re this sailing club...
“One of the Sutherland shires most popular nightspots”

“ is considered an institution in the shire”

Hahahaha
That was probably what some old piss head told the reporter the joint was.

The embarrassing thing is that they went there in the first place.

The Vinyl room would have been better if they were chasing some vintage tail

carcharias

Immortal
The embarrassing thing is that they went there in the first place.

The Vinyl room would have been better if they were chasing some vintage tail

At least the vaginal room is a real bar.
The sailing club is run by volunteers and only open fridays in summer or some shit.

hardbaby

Coach
I know what they're paid for tough guy. They're also paid to represent they're employer in a positive light. I couldn't give a f**k what they do, just don't get caught doing it.
So you don’t care as long as they don’t get caught?[/QUOTE]

AJB1102

First Grade
I know what they're paid for tough guy. They're also paid to represent they're employer in a positive light. I couldn't give a f**k what they do, just don't get caught doing it.

lol what do you want, integrity or just an illusion of it?

How far does "I couldn't give a f**k what they do, just don't get caught doing it" extend?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
So you don’t care as long as they don’t get caught?
[/QUOTE]
In public yes, at home, or on their own time, of course not. Why would I? If they're going to carry on like f**king idiots, they just need to do it in private. If they do it in public, I'm all for them being punished.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
lol what do you want, integrity or just an illusion of it?

How far does "I couldn't give a f**k what they do, just don't get caught doing it" extend?
I want them to be good representatives of the club. I don't care if they are f**king arseholes as people. Couldn't give a shit. I'm an arsehole. But I know how to represent my employer and how to behave when I'm on the piss.

Latest posts