What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "MARK MY WORDS" thread 2019

be55

Juniors
Luciano Leilua,as good as he was towards the end of last season,to have an absolute breakout season as an edge forward and impact player and to have many in the media talking about him for origin selection.With the minimal content published on the clubs website the photos of Luc, i have seen, have him looking fit with still 2 months of preseason left . As destined as this kid is to make it to the highest levels in the game I am reluctant to say ''he will play origin this year'' and then have someone turn around and say ''ah ha your wrong'' but believe me this kid is the real deal, a future star of the game. I still think Luc will be talked up by many in the media for a bench spot for NSW come origin time.

GC Dragon

Juniors
I like the Leilua one . I to think he will kill it this year and hope he is given a starting position on his favoured left edge .
Also the Pearson one . I have seen him in full flight many times and on the end of our potential left side he could score plenty .
But mine is if Corey Norman plays in the Halves he will be our best player this year .

Frank Facer

First Grade
Luciano Leilua,as good as he was towards the end of last season,to have an absolute breakout season as an edge forward and impact player and to have many in the media talking about him for origin selection.With the minimal content published on the clubs website the photos of Luc, i have seen, have him looking fit with still 2 months of preseason left . As destined as this kid is to make it to the highest levels in the game I am reluctant to say ''he will play origin this year'' and then have someone turn around and say ''ah ha your wrong'' but believe me this kid is the real deal, a future star of the game. I still think Luc will be talked up by many in the media for a bench spot for NSW come origin time.
I have previously said that Lucky has the potential to be the best forward in our pack. Time will tell if he can live up to that potential.

gitano

Juniors
Aitken will be the NSW right centre.

As for a wild prediction, Dufty will play 3 games from the bench before getting dropped. He'll be a Bulldog or Titan by June.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Aitken will be the NSW right centre.

As for a wild prediction, Dufty will play 3 games from the bench before getting dropped. He'll be a Bulldog or Titan by June.
If Mary picks Lomax to start at right centre, there is more chance of him being NSW right centre, than if Mary selects Aitken at right centre to start the season.

There is no point having Dufty on the bench. He either starts at fullback or plays ISP.

watatank

Coach
I think Dufty will be dropped. Maybe not straight away but they will try him on the wing or bench first before quietly dropping him after a few rounds.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
1. McGregor to use Aitken/Lomax (right centre/wing) in attack and defence.

2. the Norms/Hunt halves combination to flop as it did at the Broncos.

3. as previously mentioned, Dufty won’t be playing in the NRL by year’s end

(He’ll go to the ESL)

4. both new wing recruits will languish in reserve grade for most, if not all the year.

5. Graham to announce his retirement.

6. Robson will demonstrate why he’s better than McInnes.

7. a lack of depth in the three quarters will hurt.

8. Nicholls to play his second NRL game aged 30, only to non inspire again.

9. JDB will miss most, if not all the year.

19. Saints will only just qualify for the semis on points differential alone; this will earn McGregor an unwarranted three-year extension.

11. the club will announce Frizell as the new 2020 captain.

12. WIN Corp. will continue to frustrate with its inability to promote the chance that’s so desperately required at Board level.

Latest posts