What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

Haffa

Chiefs need to get some lines, Maybe pay Mahomes via a consulting firm once he comes off that rookie contract. Guarantees cap space

shiznit

Coach
6-FFC4803-58-BB-4-C69-ADCA-7-C3-AD2-B6704-D.jpg

Wizardman

First Grade
Tough way to end a great season.

Mahomes impressed all the way, including the pressure right at the end.

He deserved one last crack. Shite rule really.

Even as a Pats fans, I agree that Mahomes should have had the return of serve opportunity.

nick87

Coach
I absolutely hate the NFL overtime rules. Why aren't we getting to see Mahomes have a chance to answer?
Just ridiculous.

Credit to the pats, as soon as they won the toss it was a fait accompli

Tommy Smith

Referee
I absolutely hate the NFL overtime rules. Why aren't we getting to see Mahomes have a chance to answer?
Just ridiculous.

Credit to the pats, as soon as they won the toss it was a fait accompli
Exactly.

The NFL is so offense driven these days that it's a joke you don't have a right of reply.

The coin toss was the real MVP just like in the Pats-Falcons SB.

Parra

Referee
Chiefs fans on reddit calling for Tony Romo to replace Sutton. Figure that Romo called all the Pats plays even before the Pats had called them.

nick87

Coach
It’s insane to me that we let a team have right of reply for a FG but if it’s a touchdown the game is just over
It’s obscene.

The chiefs offence and Pat Mahomes should get the chance to have their say... if they come up short, so be it