What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Great player, wanker as a person. Much like OJ Simpson - on the football field for the Bills amazing, his personal life however overshadowed anything he did. I have got no sympathy for Hayne because as far as i am concerned he lost me as a fan when he preached about signing with the Gold Coast was not about the money, but it was. Got nothing against players looking for top dollar, but f**king just say it instead dancing around the shit.

Avenger

Immortal
Great player, wanker as a person. Much like OJ Simpson - on the football field for the Bills amazing, his personal life however overshadowed anything he did. I have got no sympathy for Hayne because as far as i am concerned he lost me as a fan when he preached about signing with the Gold Coast was not about the money, but it was. Got nothing against players looking for top dollar, but f**king just say it instead dancing around the shit.
Are you alive ??

Latest posts