What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Can you call someone an illiterate moron whilst your own spelling and grammar is pathetic?

Doesn't seem reasonable to me. Others thoughts?

He also seems blissfully unaware that Brad Arthur only has 1 wooden spoon team. Or does Mr literacy think that Arthur coached the team the entire year in 2012?

I think he's pre-empting that Arthur will be coach this year and next year.

lingard

Coach
Don’t think it’s fake but he is estranged from his 2 sons at the eels, he posts under a photo of his sons:

“My two dead son and my only son 5 year ago with the Toro’s kids”

While he also has a post about when family members stop talking.

Looks like the 3rd son players for the roosters.

That's pretty bloody sad.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Browns figures are good as he plays the most minutes out of our middle forwards probably because he is able to play the longer minutes without being a defensive liability.

I reckon he may play reduced minutes this because we will want Paulo to play more then 40 minutes (probably closer to 50 - 60 mins).

Additionally there is probably a good chance we will have 4 forwards on the bench this year (rather then 3 and a utility/ Hooker)
With Paulo in the team, and especially if he’ll be playing long minutes, all our other forwards will have to work harder in defence. Nrown has only been making about a tackle every two minutes, so if he’s helping cover for Paulo (and he will have to) then he won’t be able to maintain such long minutes anyway.

84 Baby

Referee
Just read a story on FB re Gurgess. Pretty much said he decided Bunnys is where his heart is and decided against chasing the money. Said he will now get himself fit and do his best to earn a new contract at Souths. I wonder how many weeks we would have been happy for him to play ISP to get himself fit.
Imho I reckon his rejection has allowed us to dodge another "Evans Like" bullet. .
Na I reckon it was more like a Dykes like bullet IMO

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol. Wow.

(if it's real) Tbh that just seems like a classic dad living vicariously through his kids and thinking they're the greatest thing ever. Damir Utoikamanu.

I mean, both are high quality... But "the only good thing happening at that franchise?" Is he for real?
Why is every loud mouth coaching critic semi-literate?

Kornstar

Coach
Good conversation starter Korny.

That makes me think: world peace - realistic or a pipe dream?

Humans are inherently power hungry so, pipe dream.

Maybe there is a chance but it would be quite the cull and is the price of peace worth it and how long could it be maintained?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I already told you merkins what I thought of him and how he plays before we signed him, but you(collective you) didn't want to listen. So been there done that, from here on in I'll let the player do the talking.
Don’t f**ken brag merkin. He’s the only nuffy you ever backed who came good.