What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
Both Stefano and Filia don’t have him in their friend list (although Filia has another Koleakikava Utoikamanu account but it’s not the same guy).

I reckon it’s a piss take or a father in the Thomas Markle mould.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't know.... he has old photos of them (supposedly) but then some of his posts are oddly worded like saying he was eating with his only son (could be ESL) and also his friends list doesn't include either Stefano or Filia?

That was my first observation about not being friends with them on FB.

Although I’m not friends with my mother on FB cause she posts stupid shit all the time and rather than arguing i just unfriended.

I’m not sure teenagers would have that wherewithal though.......

My thoughts are it’s fake but i also don’t really care, just wanted a conversation starter.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Claiming he used to play prop, and going by what he now watches on tv, I’d say marriage isn’t agreeing with him :rofl:

Yeah, I make shit up to look good to anonymous people on the internet.

Additionally, what I watch on tv is a representation of who I am as a person.

Got one I haven't encountered before?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Definitely not in attack, but can a game be turned by a player defensively?

Attack is a lot more noticeable then defensive efforts.

For example against the dogs last we lost the game when Alvaro went off. But if he had stayed on, I reckon we win because of his defensive ability, but wouId anyone have noticed it?

People tend to notice the Ruben Wiki and Adrian Morley-types of defenders, but not the Nathan Hindmarsh-types.

But absolutely - defence is just as important in the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Uto senior does seem fake, but I can’t teally argue with much he says besides the spoons business.

And from what I saw last Friday night he could be in line for his second........

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don’t think it’s fake but he is estranged from his 2 sons at the eels, he posts under a photo of his sons:

“My two dead son and my only son 5 year ago with the Toro’s kids”

While he also has a post about when family members stop talking.

Looks like the 3rd son players for the roosters.

hindy111

Post Whore
Don’t think it’s fake but he is estranged from his 2 sons at the eels, he posts under a photo of his sons:

“My two dead son and my only son 5 year ago with the Toro’s kids”

While he also has a post about when family members stop talking.

Looks like the 3rd son players for the roosters.

And he dislikes Eels.