What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
upload_2019-2-24_7-52-33.png

Looking closer at that Storm jersey, it looks as though they've used a mono version of their logo with navy backing and keyline.

Big Salad

Juniors
Broncos away:

2cfb9c90f71c1c1c1781ef2217cf1bea

greenBV4

Bench
Looking closer at that Storm jersey, it looks as though they've used a mono version of their logo with navy backing and keyline.
works well with the new nrl logo

also re storm sponsorship, as far as Ive seen that jersey hasn't actually been "announced" yet, so there's a good chance there will be a sponsor on it before season starts, which in a way is a shame, I would've liked to by the clean-skinned jersey

Saint Doc

Coach
Another look at the ridiculous short socks the Dragons are wearing. Who else is with X-Blades? Is it a manufacturer thing?

123E76AF-0402-4A9B-8B15-5C4F73D6C163.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Seems the short socks are optional??? View attachment 27423Sharks are the only other team with XBlades I think.

Hmm interesting. I just had a closer look through photos. It looks like old players were wearing last years socks, new players were wearing these short socks.

6ED46DC1-13B5-4472-8DA8-D61BEAC24E46.jpg

Hopefully it just means the proper socks aren’t ready yet (Classic X blades, they’re socks FFS)

sempmrh

Juniors
X Blades are probably just giving players the option of proper footy socks or socks with a shorter length. I suppose it’s a better option than players rolling down their socks, especially from the point of view of an apparel partner because then their logo isn’t going to be seen.

GAZF

First Grade
Looking at the Dogs jersey from yesterday's trial and it would possibly look better if they extended the white V the full sleeve width so that it connects with the back (where the awkward side panel cuts into the back of the saddle).

LineBall

Juniors
X Blades are probably just giving players the option of proper footy socks or socks with a shorter length. I suppose it’s a better option than players rolling down their socks, especially from the point of view of an apparel partner because then their logo isn’t going to be seen.

Players shouldn’t have an option. Pull your socks up or the NRL fines you and the club. It’s a uniform ffs.

thorson1987

Coach
A rule like this will be enforced the day that sock sponsors become a thing.

My old reggies coach used to hate us rolling our sleeves up and taping them even though they were already short sleeved because the sponsors couldn't be seen.