What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hope destroyed

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Round 2........
There are few things worse on the sportsball internet than people waiting til after the next game to drag people for posts a week prior.

But the point stands. Pay's changes this week could deliver. They might not. We'll see. That's why we have a 24-game season, it's not all decided in the first two rounds.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At least Pay is trying others, kudos.

Lichaa bench, forgive my grin.

Sorry for the dud, did have promise.

Pedge1971

First Grade
There are few things worse on the sportsball internet than people waiting til after the next game to drag people for posts a week prior.

But the point stands. Pay's changes this week could deliver. They might not. We'll see. That's why we have a 24-game season, it's not all decided in the first two rounds.

Hah. From a bloke that loves a good snipe I find this ironic.

Congrats on the new re signing.....

Timmah

Staff member
Wtf do I care? Great siging though. Love to Lynny.......
I'm trying to understand what the f**k you're on about. Are you trying to suggest I'm some kind of Pay sycophant? Things don't work like that. If I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater after two games that doesn't mean I think he's the best man for the job either.

He made the right calls during the week, not sure if he's really earned a contract extension but a good performance today. Suddenly we don't look all that bad.

___

Juniors
I'm trying to understand what the f**k you're on about. Are you trying to suggest I'm some kind of Pay sycophant? Things don't work like that. If I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater after two games that doesn't mean I think he's the best man for the job either.

He made the right calls during the week, not sure if he's really earned a contract extension but a good performance today. Suddenly we don't look all that bad.
First time since 2015 the last has beaten first. 13+ too. We have a lot to learn from today though, the attack kind of fizzled out after half time. The players who got the call up earned their place in the lineup, however Melbourne in Melbourne is a completely different ball game.

Timmah

Staff member
First time since 2015 the last has beaten first. 13+ too. We have a lot to learn from today though, the attack kind of fizzled out after half time. The players who got the call up earned their place in the lineup, however Melbourne in Melbourne is a completely different ball game.
Spot on. Yesterday doesn't solve our woes but it does take us out of the dumpster fire at least, for now.

Latest posts