What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould

Craigshark

First Grade
Ugly head Hooper reporting on NRL360 we’ve approached Gould to be our head of Football Operations..

Bring on the 5 year plan!! Yeww

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Wouldn’t be the worst idea tbh, Penrith were in a very similar situation to us when he took over and has done a stellar job there to be fair.

Ads

First Grade
Keen. Has good contacts. Needs to stay out of the day to coaching though. That’s where he goes wrong.

Card Shark

Immortal
As if we want a head of football, we neee a CEO first.

We are retrenching people, not hiring them!

I’ll swear that smug merkin Hooper just makes anything up to destabilise us, as it burns him when we win!

taipan

Referee
Wonder who???"We won in a weak NRL competition in 2016".if Gould comes here ,we will win in a strong NRL competition.That's his promise, if he does make the move:rolleyes:

bluefox68

Staff member
Sounds like all is not well at Penrith...
As soon as you go public about matters that should be internal, you’ve got problems...

i.e. Gould telling the press that he approached Bennett, but then admitting that the CEO wanted Cleary...

He got over-ruled. I don’t think Gould would like that one bit..,

Our recruitment over the last few years has generally been great. Penrith seem to buy about 20 new players each season that are mostly of a garbage standard and have a high turnover every season because of this, throw in strange coaching appointments and sackings as well.

Can't say i would particularly want this sort of scattergun approach to the playing roster happening at this club if this old dinosaur turned up trying to run the joint.

snout

First Grade
Sounds like all is not well at Penrith...
As soon as you go public about matters that should be internal, you’ve got problems...

i.e. Gould telling the press that he approached Bennett, but then admitting that the CEO wanted Cleary...

He got over-ruled. I don’t think Gould would like that one bit..,
Man theres some cat fights in the mountains.

Gus had it all his own way.
Sacked luke lewis.
Jennings.
Moylan.
Griffin.
Amongst others.

Club honcho tries to push him out so signs his arch enemy in cleary with the promise gus has no say in football matters.

Clearys side are playing like shit so gus lets everyone know he didnt sign the turkey. He had bennett whos won 3 from 3 all stitched up.

Ha...love it.

Gus is a prick.

Clearys a prick for walking on the Tigs when they gave him a job when nobody else would.

His son is getting found out.

Happy days at penrith.

Wished we played them this week.

Haha haha,,, as the old saying goes "hold your friends close, and your enemies closer"

Btw where's carch? I miss his wit and wisdom,...reckon he'd have a field day with this one..