What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes NFL career

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good on him for getting this far.
Bit sensationalist piece, he has got an overseas apprenticeship spot, he hasn't bumped off any kid from college, so far. Even if he doesnt make the starting squad he can stay with the club fpr the year and train and learn and be reserve if any injuries with the overseas allocation so nothing lost, except about $800k lol.

mozza91

Coach
Good on him. That 160kg bloke whose job is to be fat and stand in people’s way is still faster than him though.

Good on him for getting this far.
Bit sensationalist piece, he has got an overseas apprenticeship spot, he hasn't bumped off any kid from college, so far. Even if he doesnt make the starting squad he can stay with the club fpr the year and train and learn and be reserve if any injuries with the overseas allocation so nothing lost, except about $800k lol.

Just depends if he makes the roster and then impresses.

There is huge money over there if he does long term.

If he doesn’t crack a roster spot then yeah he’s done some cash.

But I’ll back him to crack a roster spot.

VictoryFC

Bench
He wont last the season, provided he even makes the cut. Expect him back here in time for 2020 season.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just depends if he makes the roster and then impresses.

There is huge money over there if he does long term.

If he doesn’t crack a roster spot then yeah he’s done some cash.

But I’ll back him to crack a roster spot.

That is true and he has now got a no risk year to prove himself to the Jets, they arent taking a risk as they arent using a roster sport and he will be on min salary. Good luck to him, I hope he makes it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Waiting for him to do some incredible put down in the corner for a touchdown and confusing the hell out of the commentary team

King hit

Coach
Cowboys fans right now

A2CA73BA-767F-48A3-A538-D7158A492F90.gif

All serious though good luck to him. I’ve always been a fan of Holmes and hope he does well