What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

sempmrh

Juniors
AAMI Park looking healthy about an hour before kickoff - more than you would usually get this early.

Stallion

First Grade
Only need North Sydney back. That will bring the crowds back for sure

Just ask Stallion about it

Absolutely! No.more whiteanting established supporter bases and rivalries. It's already weakening northern Sydney to a serious low. However that doesn't count for some!? I'm probably more for Central Coast Bears as a win/win remedy. But that makes too much sense in Australia's most populated city for some. So continue the whiteanting. Why not!....

Big Moose

Juniors
Think the side where the tv is has more than usual?
Yeah there looks a few in there but the bigger crowds for prelims around the 27k mark the place was bursting. Looks like a lot of spares spread around. Considering they are smothered by the AFL obsession down there its still fantastic support.

Stallion

First Grade
Yeah there looks a few in there but the bigger crowds for prelims around the 27k mark the place was bursting. Looks like a lot of spares spread around. Considering they are smothered by the AFL obsession down there its still fantastic support.

The ground also holds 30000. Kangaroos test holds the ground record at 29000plus I think? Not certain though. Could be 28some thing with visible spare seating that game also.

Big Moose

Juniors
The ground also holds 30000. Kangaroos test holds the ground record at 29000plus I think? Not certain though. Could be 28some thing with visible spare seating that game also.
They rarely get to 30k for any event i think the England rugby test got there three years back but that would have seen every single corporate box/dining room packed out. They have sent out a single match “buy back” for the ANZAC game to fill seats of members who cant attend so that could bump it up

Stallion

First Grade
They rarely get to 30k for any event i think the England rugby test got there three years back but that would have seen every single corporate box/dining room packed out. They have sent out a single match “buy back” for the ANZAC game to fill seats of members who cant attend so that could bump it up

AAMI Park Melbourne record attendance. 29442 Kangaroos v NZ Anzac Test in 2010.
Official potential capacity 30050.
Poor crowd tonight: just over 17000.

Last edited:

azza29

Juniors
17k is a bit disappointing, that game deserved a bigger crowd. Trains are completely screwed at the moment, horror stories about the replacement buses in the media may have turned a few off making the effort.