What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Lane didnt hit straps with Manly till he had already signed with us and I reckon he has gone up a level.
Would you swap Josh Jackson for him now? No. But start of 2018 of course you would.

I wouldn't have signed Jackson over Lane even when Lane was in reserve grade at the Warriors.

Jackson is an absolute plodder.

Dibs

Bench
The plan would be to keep Salmon in the halves this year or for at least as long as Drown is out and move him to the centres next year I expect. He (Salmon) trained in the centres for most of the off season so that is obviously where BA seems him. He has just been needed as injury cover unfortunately.

Oh and did I mention we were saving money for a play at a superstar? Does DWZ count as that?
No

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
f**k off player agents!!

Mitchell Moses’ contract negotiations at Parramatta have slipped into the background as Clint Guthersondominates the headlines. Moses has told people that he doesn’t want to sign until Gutherson makes his move. That gives the players significant power.

I’ve been told Moses is being offered $750,000 for next year. That seems like it won’t be near enough for a rising halfback star. There has been talk Moses could link with Brisbane, so it would be a risk to make him a low offer.

dddd680341380e9be4b4b5a7cc3677bb7ee729fe

Waiting game: Clint Gutherson's negotiations might have a knock-on effect for Mitchell Moses.NRL Photos

The real powerbroker at the Broncos is agent Isaac Moses, Mitchell’s uncle. Isaac manages a host of Brisbane players and their coach, so he knows how to work the club to his advantage and, maybe, to the benefit of his nephew.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/it...ty-for-infamous-incident-20190511-p51me0.html

Bazal

Post Whore
Tonight just proved he is a down hill skier.

750k for him is more than fair.

Careful, I called him a downhill skier in the match thread and some panties got all twisted...

He's a fine player. We should re-sign him if we can. But he's the David Warner of halfbacks.

Latest posts