What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
Didn’t like the card. Had one bet and it came 2nd. Focusing on the footy this week.

Focusing on neither the punt nor footy for the next couple of weeks...backing 4ths & watching a team I used to love playing for 40 minutes a week gets a bit grating after a while.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iconoclasm is 7s,yet still might turn in a voodoo lad effort like last year & run 13th.
Avoiding this like the plague.

If pushed I’d probably back Iconoclasm but taking 7’s for a horse that turns into a cat 2 times in 3...and Spright at $3...got to be kidding from that barrier. Can’t see Cool Passion who was a borderline group 2 WA horse winning a group1

Sphagnum

Coach
That lightly raced thing of Mcevoy's won like a star last start

Despatch.

I'll be backing spright though. Unless the track is f**ked she should be too good for these.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Despatch looks like a decent one at odds. Spright has cost me enough times. Barrier a massive negative for Spright

Sphagnum

Coach
Despatch looks like a decent one at odds. Spright has cost me enough times. Barrier a massive negative for Spright
If you've been backing spright ew when she races down south you're miles in front. She's like Dane ripper or the reverse happy clapper

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Valour Road might be a horse on the up, backed him last start so i'm following my money and taking the 9's.

Sphagnum

Coach
Collett had a golden opportunity to win a group 1 with life less ordinary there and he still managed to f**k it up

Latest posts