What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
That's almost what he said verbatim.

No jokes, ok tiny little jokes, but that was the gist of it.

To be fair he's not a sterling orator by any means...

I get the vibe that he definitely wants to stay, myself. But I have pretty much the whole time, so who knows whether it's on the money or not.

Gronk

Staff member
He reckons he's maybe going to maybe think about making a decision end of this week, early next week. But maybe he won't.

He was also asked about positions if he was "forced" to move to another club. Previously he has stated that fullback is his preferred position. Today he said that he just likes playing footy and will play anywhere the coach plays him.

Maybe he should play 6 this week and Bev can give fullback a shot again. Better than Freshie.

TheRam

Coach
Until February 2017 the fans ran the Club through the process of regular elections of a board that like anyone who is popularly elected into a position of power, would do anything to keep that power. And like anyone running for elected office, the candidates continuously claimed premiership under their watch if they were elected.

If anyone was drinking Kool Aid it was the fans/members who kept changing the Board at every opportunity from 2008 onwards.

Whether that is true or not, doubtful when you look at the Emperor's tenure but anyway, we don't have that now. So blue skies baby.

TheParraboy

Staff member
JUST HURRY UP AND RE-SIGN YOU merkin!! OR NOT, I DON'T CARE!!

765789.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
With the 650k assigned for Gutherson, they should pull it offer $400k to Coote for one season, upgrade a few deserving guys and let Coote do his thing trying to secure another year.
Meanwhile get talking to KayPong for 2021.

Remember that season we got out of Michael Gordon a few years ago? That was as good as anything Gutherson has in him and cheap as chips I think. I think we can get Guths level of FB play out of someone much cheaper than $650k.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
The fella who was on facebook is claiming that it's meant to be a 2 year extension around the 700k mark. Gutho was meant to sign at 1:45pm, hence the presser at 2pm. He then informed the club he wanted more time. Probably makes a bit of sense with the press randomly being there only for Gutho to give it them "I just wanna play footy... it'll be sorted soon" chat.

T-Boon

Coach
Maybe he should play 6 this week and Bev can give fullback a shot again. Better than Freshie.

Thats not a terrible idea, however if we were thinking of getting French back into the team I would probably do it at a home game where there is at least a pretty good chance the team will be fired up enough to match the opponents energy. Away from home we are soft.
French is not going to be any good behind a dominated team. He will potentially be good against a team holding its own in the ruck etc.

Latest posts