What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
You can't blame him for signing in Hanoi. They threw a billion dong contract in front of the bloke and his eyes spun around.

He's gonna be miffed when he realises it's only about 60 grand
Euphemism?

60,000 dongs are still more than any one person can handle.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This is a massive throw at the stumps I know so don't shoot the messenger. Some fella called Scott Dyer on the Parra Eels Army page on facebook is saying Gutho has re-signed for 2 years. Statement from the club due today.

On another Eels fan page on FB some douchebag said Manly are cutting Dylan Walker loose to free up the $800K to sign Gutho.

Happy MEel

First Grade
On another Eels fan page on FB some douchebag said Manly are cutting Dylan Walker loose to free up the $800K to sign Gutho.
Haha. First of all, Walker has to agree. Secondly, He’s off contract at the end of the year so they’re not freeing anything up and thirdly, if they were to get him to leave early, we’re now more than half way through the cap year. They’re not freeing up shit.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haha. First of all, Walker hasn’t to agree. Secondly, He’s off contract at the end of the year so they’re not freeing anything up and thirdly, if they were to get him to leave early, we’re now more than half way through the cap year. They’re not freeing up shit.

but I read it on the internet

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There are about 3 or 4 Eels fan FB pages, I am a member of all of them just because, but f**k me there are some lunatics there, makes everyone here look sane

ash411

Bench
Well now I'm just dying of curiosity... C'mon Gutho hurry FFS or we'll call for you to be sacked again.

Latest posts