What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Warriors

mxlegend99

Referee
Relax bro. I'm sure you can hit your milestone 19,000 posts in before the end of the night. Me? I'm gonna go focus on living life. Life is fun, even after you watch a disappointing performance from your favourite footy team.

Throw me an invite, I'll make an appearance at your 19K party. It'll be a blast! ;)
Here's an idea... how about you let other people live their lives and not be a f**kwit complaining about peoole complaining.

age.s

First Grade
Relax bro. I'm sure you can hit your milestone 19,000 posts in before the end of the night. Me? I'm gonna go focus on living life. Life is fun, even after you watch a disappointing performance from your favourite footy team.

Throw me an invite, I'll make an appearance at your 19K party. It'll be a blast! ;)

Lol. Too cool for the forum you're posting random rants on. Ok bro.

Feel free to actually f**k off instead of just talking about it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Worse loss I seen by club in a while. At home to a side with a 3-6 record who are terrible away from home. And never in it. Blown out.

Somethings wrong. People hated on Hook but he always had the side well prepared and playing attractive footy. Worrying signs.

maple_69

Bench
Until that try I would have said they were trying hard but something just isn’t right with them. After that try, just embarrassment.

Burn it down. See what we find in the ruins.

1. Aekins 2. To’o 3. Whare 4. Naden 5. DWZ 6. Luai 7. Maloney 8. Tamou 9. Cleary 10. Leota 11. JFH 12. Martin 13. Blore 14. Lui-Toso 15. Burns 16. Kikau 17. Hetherington

Exsilium

First Grade
Not surprised by the result at all.

Ivan won’t have to answer to anyone.

“Rebuilding year”

“Not his squad”

Seems all this club does is rebuild.

Shallow feeling when your season is over by round 10.

tonks

Juniors
Here's an idea... how about you let other people live their lives and not be a f**kwit complaining about peoole complaining.

Am more that letting you live your life.. I'm cheering you on.. Only 155 posts to go before your milestone. So happy for you, such exciting times.

mxlegend99

Referee
Am more that letting you live your life.. I'm cheering you on.. Only 155 posts to go before your milestone. So happy for you, such exciting times.
Are you MGK? I feel like Eminem here. Im not sure if you're a fan or a hater. Deadset. Counting my posts... i feel privileged some nobody has take a shine to me.

Abacus

Juniors
hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahsga

someone please kill me
My thoughts exactly. Can't even pick out a player to criticise - they all look absolutely clueless.

Serious question for the coach, which player(s) are not producing on game day what they are being coached at training?

mxlegend99

Referee
Not surprised by the result at all.

Ivan won’t have to answer to anyone.

“Rebuilding year”

“Not his squad”

Seems all this club does is rebuild.

Shallow feeling when your season is over by round 10.
Our roster sucks.
Our coach sucks.
Our board sucks.

The one merkin with the power to fix anything was pushed out by our board and coach. Gus wouldnt settle for this shit. But our current board will not want to admit they f**ked up.

Latest posts