What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

T-Boon

Coach
Plus an extra $50K if he crushes @Avenger like a pissant.

Cant say I get this. But it still pretty funny.
I am all for incentive based contracts. I would give coaches a bonus for promoting games and getting fans to the ground.
None of them seem to think it is their job to get fans to the ground. The dumb bastards.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
f**k this team. Not watching another game this year. BA should of never put Fergo in the centres. Should of never played Smith. I'm done... losing to Penrith. He has passion but he is a dud coach, never should of been resigned and the club buckled and folded before the deadline like a cheap suit.

Avenger

Immortal
Go f**k yourself BA. You obviously don’t communicate with your players. It must be as effective as your press conferences.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This fraud is in line to be our second longest ever coach lol.

Just let that sink in for a minute. At least we have stability.

Mediocrity thy name is the Parramatta Eels. Most of these young juniors are going to be ruined under this fraud of a coach and his staff. Salmon and Kaufusi get the blame while his pets get picked week after week no matter how poorly they play.

Djay

Juniors
This fraud is in line to be our second longest ever coach lol.

Just let that sink in for a minute. At least we have stability.

Mediocrity thy name is the Parramatta Eels. Most of these young juniors are going to be ruined under this fraud of a coach and his staff. Salmon and Kaufusi get the blame while his pets get picked week after week no matter how poorly they play.
Taka, Terepo, Gennings, Will Smith, Alvaro just to name a few.

While young kids who to me have done nothing wrong such as Kaufusi and Salmon get dropped.