What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

TheParraboy

Staff member
At this point in time, how many of the remaining 14 games can you see us winning:

Panthers @ home
Rabbits @ home
Sharks away
Broncos @ home
Raiders in Darwin
Tigers away @ BankWest

Sea Eagles away
Warriors @ home
Dragons away
Knights @ home
Titans away
Broncos away
Dogs @ home
Sea Eagles @ home

I reckon we can win the bolded ones and if we win 7/14 we finish on 26 points with a 50% Win/Loss for the year.
We are also an even chance to beat Manly away and the Knights at home.

Pends if we get out shit together (minimum stupid errors) along with minimal injuries

I can see us winning 10 from 14
but
I can also see us winning 4 from 14

TheParraboy

Staff member
10 from 14 lol? Now I know you're taking the piss!

We won 11 from our last 13 in 2017, after being 5 from 11 and people were slitting themselves like they are now particularity when Roosters almost put on 50

Both Browns back next couple of weeks fingers crossed will be huge
Sivo and Fergo staying healthy will go a long way too

We won 11 from our last 13 in 2017, after being 5 from 11 and people were slitting themselves like they are now particularity when Roosters almost put on 50

Both Browns back next couple of weeks fingers crossed will be huge
Sivo and Fergo staying healthy will go a long way too
If Nrown comes straight back in, you'd have to expect him to be underdone? surely? I havn't seen anything on here to suggest that Drown might be back this year. Fergo is an unknown quantity on a week to week basis and Sivo is still learning though I do have faith in him. If we make the 8 I'll be very surprised and highly elated.

TheRam

Coach
Never rated him even before he became a NRL coach. Always seemed very dumb and blamed everyone else for his losses. I'm sure he is a nice guy and all and would explain why his players liked him. Sound familiar?

84 Baby

Referee
Never rated him even before he became a NRL coach. Always seemed very dumb and blamed everyone else for his losses. I'm sure he is a nice guy and all and would explain why his players liked him. Sound familiar?
Well the first 2 sentences I was going to say you. But nice guy and likeable? Now I’m unsure

T-Boon

Coach
With BAs contract, I would be fine if he was given a very low base contract befitting of a bottom 4 type coach (what would that be $200k?), but with big bonuses for making the 8 (extra $100k).

Latest posts