What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Broncos93

Juniors
Ok bong head.
The bottom line is st marys don’t and can’t offer NSW cup contracts, what they can do is offer blokes RMC contracts with st marys with an opportunity to train with the penriff NSW cup squad, which may lead to playing a NSW cup game when or if penriff want them.
You said they were offering ISP spots with st Marys. And u reckon I am clueless, pretty funny.

Everything Pantherman has said is correct.

You can try and spin it any way you want but he's right, it's Cup hopefuls offered opportunitys + seasoned guys who sign for good matchies. That's the way it is at most clubs.

imgunawin72

Juniors
Everything Pantherman has said is correct.

You can try and spin it any way you want but he's right, it's Cup hopefuls offered opportunitys + seasoned guys who sign for good matchies. That's the way it is at most clubs.
Yep I understand that, the bottom line is they’re contracted to st marys.

IMO

Juniors
Yep I understand that, the bottom line is they’re contracted to st marys.
No one said they weren't flip. It was just said that they offer players the incentive of training with Penrith NSW squad for exposure. Now put your phone down and have an afternoon nap in that padded room of yours.

imgunawin72

Juniors
No one said they weren't flip. It was just said that they offer players the incentive of training with Penrith NSW squad for exposure. Now put your phone down and have an afternoon nap in that padded room of yours.
Ok champion. Maybe when I wake up I can watch an ISP game. I the mean time you could go f**k yourself.

Last edited:

Pantherman72

Juniors
Ok bong head.
The bottom line is st marys don’t and can’t offer NSW cup contracts, what they can do is offer blokes RMC contracts with st marys with an opportunity to train with the penriff NSW cup squad, which may lead to playing a NSW cup game when or if penriff want them.
You said they were offering ISP spots with st Marys. And u reckon I am clueless, pretty funny.
Ok bong head.

I never said they can offer ISP CONTRACTS. I said "players that they offer ISP SQUAD POSITIONS to to get them to sign'- which is correct.

As they say, if you can't tell who the mug is then you're the mug! You also can't reason with an idiot.

Enjoy your game for Colyton this weekend.

rightleftin

Juniors
Its not the results in SS and RMC that I am criticising. The way they treat the players is crap. Its a soft c**k act to not select them and then refuse to release them so they can play elsewhere. So basically they’re happy to f**k up a young blokes grade footy to benefit themselves.
As for picking players because of who their father is again making sure they’ve got a job coaching. Like I said they should hang their heads in f**king shame.

Does your son want to play for Brothers? You posted that he was training there in summer but somehow he ended up at St Marys. I reckon he would get a game in SS every week at Brothers.

Ronnybass

Juniors
Does your son want to play for Brothers? You posted that he was training there in summer but somehow he ended up at St Marys. I reckon he would get a game in SS every week at Brothers.

He wouldn't get a run at brothers either... he should go back to Lower Blue Mountains A Grade Div 3 where he belongs

imgunawin72

Juniors
I have never posted anything about my son or anyone elses son training with Brothers over summer.

Last edited:

imgunawin72

Juniors
I never said they can offer ISP CONTRACTS. I said "players that they offer ISP SQUAD POSITIONS to to get them to sign'- which is correct.

As they say, if you can't tell who the mug is then you're the mug! You also can't reason with an idiot.

Enjoy your game for Colyton this weekend.
Ha ha no worries champ. You can drive around all weekend looking for a brain and and a non existent ISP competition

kbw

Bench
I know the player Imgunnawin72 is talking about and to be fair he has been stuffed around 2 years in a row. Last year he didn't get the time he deserved because the coach was playing u18s that should have been back playing in their age group ( poor players but friends of the coach's son) .
Then he was asked to come over to St Marys by the RM coach at the time and then the coaching staff had a clean out and well the rest is a familiar story.

He was never at Brothers and I can vouch that the kid can play and has a good work ethic.

IMO

Juniors
I know the player Imgunnawin72 is talking about and to be fair he has been stuffed around 2 years in a row. Last year he didn't get the time he deserved because the coach was playing u18s that should have been back playing in their age group ( poor players but friends of the coach's son) .
Then he was asked to come over to St Marys by the RM coach at the time and then the coaching staff had a clean out and well the rest is a familiar story.

He was never at Brothers and I can vouch that the kid can play and has a good work ethic.
Shame his old man has no idea and reflects on him

rightleftin

Juniors

It is Matt Tompkins isn't it? There was a post that Brothers were getting players from Various clubs including Cabra. You asked who was from Cabra and the response was Matty and Big Red and you said Matty will have less travel.

rightleftin

Juniors
SS today - a Cabra side including 5 Bulldogs, has continued its unbeaten run with a 35-12 win over Asquith. John Olive has scored 2 tries for the winners. James Mirceski has returned from Brisbane and been added to the Asquith squad. Ben Marschke became the 10th player to appear in all 3 grades this season - 5 games in NSW Cup, 2 in RMC, 1 in SS.

Last edited:

rightleftin

Juniors
RMC

Wests 38 Hills 26
Mounties 70 Brothers 10
Asquith 24 Cabra 0

A complete shut out by Asquith to stay in the hunt with the big 3. It would have been especially pleasing for Shane Kiel after his split from Cabra.

Pantherman72

Juniors
RMC

Wests 38 Hills 26
Mounties 70 Brothers 10
Asquith 24 Cabra 0

A complete shut out by Asquith to stay in the hunt with the big 3. It would have been especially pleasing for Shane Kiel after his split from Cabra.

Asquiths defense is top notch this season. Cabramatta had set after set on their line and couldn't score and looked frustrated and clueless by the end. It was the same zero scoreline vs Hills last week. I've always rated Honeti Tuha but Asquith belted him today frim the first minute until the 80th and it looks like they got the better of the trade with Kiel. They are still a shade below the top 3 but are closing the gap, as are Wests.