What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd13: Non Parra matches

Gronk

Staff member
Well of course

They picked 22 merkins on Tuesday but needed special treatment. Ok but we are watching NRL, let’s see what happens when we ask for a favour.

ROUND 13 SQUAD
1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Matt Ikuvalu
6. Drew Hutchison
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Victor Radley
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Angus Crichton
13. Isaac Liu
INTERCHANGE
14. Nat Butcher
15. Zane Tetevano
16. Sitili Tupouniua
17. Mitchell Aubusson
RESERVES
18. Poasa Faamausili
19. Ryan Hall
20. Lindsay Collins
21. Sam Verrills
22. Brock Lamb

Delboy

First Grade
Well of course

They picked 22 merkins on Tuesday but needed special treatment. Ok but we are watching NRL, let’s see what happens when we ask for a favour.

ROUND 13 SQUAD
1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Matt Ikuvalu
6. Drew Hutchison
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Victor Radley
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Angus Crichton
13. Isaac Liu
INTERCHANGE
14. Nat Butcher
15. Zane Tetevano
16. Sitili Tupouniua
17. Mitchell Aubusson
RESERVES
18. Poasa Faamausili
19. Ryan Hall
20. Lindsay Collins
21. Sam Verrills
22. Brock Lamb

Gee , how unusual for the poor old Roosters to get a yes from the NRL. Unfortunately the power wielded by persons at the head of that club are legendary, just more of the same and expected

strider

Post Whore
FFS - the NRL are clowns ...... is there are recent "ruling" they have invented that hasn't turned into a farce?

Noise

Coach
I reckon the Roosters may have got away with it because maybe they didn’t name an edge forward in their extended bench. Team Named on Tuesday, Crichton “injured” from origin on Wednesday so now they need an edge player in their squad.

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyhows Panthers are atleast improving while we are going backwards.
Cleary has started the clean up while bush coach is plotting his next signing. That is 3 in a row for the men in black. I do not remember the last time we pulled that off.

Kornstar

Coach
Panthers also had no DWZ, W.Blake,D.Whare,Egan missing.

Based on all the absolute tripe you have been coming up with lately, why do the Panthers get a pass with having missing players and the team you supposedly support don't? You've mentioned it since the 1st Sharks game about us beating teams with players out and never mentioning our losses.

To be honest, you are coming across as a f**king moron leaning so heavily into the side you say you support.

We all know that we are a bit of a joke but you are going full stupid and seemingly trying to be clever by ignoring any logic while laying the boot into the team you "support".

hindy111

Post Whore
Based on all the absolute tripe you have been coming up with lately, why do the Panthers get a pass with having missing players and the team you supposedly support don't? You've mentioned it since the 1st Sharks game about us beating teams with players out and never mentioning our losses.

To be honest, you are coming across as a f**king moron leaning so heavily into the side you say you support.

We all know that we are a bit of a joke but you are going full stupid and seemingly trying to be clever by ignoring any logic while laying the boot into the team you "support".

But it's fact. We where missing a guy who had played 3 NRL games and Gutherson was injured.
I base all my statements on facts. How I operate. Someone mentioned Rooster had guys missing just like the Sharks who are both heavyweights in this competition. They sure did have guys missing. And if roosters are full strength they win. Penrith like us also had players missing. The difference is we got smacked and 42 put on us while the under strengthened Panthers beat the competition favourites.

These are the facts.
Currently we are the worse side in the NRL bar the dogs.

hindy111

Post Whore
And as far as our wins this is true. Also facts.
Soft wins. Nothing that made me go this is a bloody good team. It is talented team but not much nuts. Mentally weak imo. Not to many want to do the tough work. No grubs.
Penrith are same. Mentally weak.

Most teams in NRL are quite even skill level wise. Coach and mental toughness is the difference.

Kornstar

Coach
But it's fact. We where missing a guy who had played 3 NRL games and Gutherson was injured.
I base all my statements on facts. How I operate. Someone mentioned Rooster had guys missing just like the Sharks who are both heavyweights in this competition. They sure did have guys missing. And if roosters are full strength they win. Penrith like us also had players missing. The difference is we got smacked and 42 put on us while the under strengthened Panthers beat the competition favourites.

These are the facts.
Currently we are the worse side in the NRL bar the dogs.

And as far as our wins this is true. Also facts.
Soft wins. Nothing that made me go this is a bloody good team. It is talented team but not much nuts. Mentally weak imo. Not to many want to do the tough work. No grubs.
Penrith are same. Mentally weak.

Most teams in NRL are quite even skill level wise. Coach and mental toughness is the difference.

You are speaking facts but you also omit facts to suit your argument. If you were much more balanced it would be really easy to read what you are writing.

The Roosters have lost 3 in a row now haven't they? They have been falling apart and haven't looked good at all. Penrith were good today, Maloney and Clearly had a lot to prove today and they played accordingly........when we have points to prove our players generally shit the bed!

Latest posts